help me decide on a career to old to mess around anymore haha (1 Viewer)

RYAN1044

HSC
I'm 25 . Never been to uni much. My entry score is 90.

I've never held down a job longer than a month nor have a worked many legit jobs prefer to find ways to make money for myself . Ive travelled alot partied alot but now i want go go and get some sort of legit qualification.

I have 3 interests. Helping people so the social work route.

And business/commerce.

p.e teaching ( but wont do it )

My strength is maths. my weakness is English

Bottom line is I dont want to waste time getting a degree that wont get me a job. I.e Would love to be a p.e teacher but we all know how many of them get jobs . f all.

Throw suggestions at me people I've got a few weeks to decide!

double degree commerce/business? What majors in either of them are in demand at the moment if any. And what will still be in need in 10 years?

I know I've wrote to much if any body can answer any of this it would be great!

Tacoo

HSC
ATAR scores only last a year until they expire, meaning your score of 90 would've only got you into uni either the year after you finished school or the year after that.

pigas

HSC
ATAR scores only last a year until they expire, meaning your score of 90 would've only got you into uni either the year after you finished school or the year after that.
Really? I messaged UAC recently as I was wondering if ATAR scores expire, they said: "Your ATAR result does not have an expiry date. When applying for study it is the decision of the institution/s whether they take your ATAR qualification into consideration for eligibility into their course."

OP: If your weakness is English, you may not want to do Social Work as my boyfriend does it and there's lots of things like essays etc. however he is still doing OK in it (and English is his second language) so I guess you could do it if you really wanted to.

edit: well just realised this thread was posted a while ago

bangladesh

HSC

?!?! Wrong. Where are you getting this from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)