HELP ME ASAP plzzzzzzzzz (1 Viewer)

gorjusgarl

HSC
N/A
:confused: im really really confused because my maths teacher this year has been away alot and we have had replacements and he has no idea what we're ment to be doing im in yr11 and i need help my exam is in two days someone anyone plzzz help me!!!!!!!!! i just need a few notes and also if u could give me ANY advice that would be great
thnx:confused:

PC

HSC
N/A
Best thing is to do the best you can do in your test. Learn from it. You'll know which topics you're Ok with and which you really need to study.

The best way to study is to do lots and lots of practice questions.

So then for the next test you can work on your own notes.

gorjusgarl

HSC
N/A
but this isnt just a test this is a EXAM im soooooooooooooo worried :confused: :mad1:

Tomotron

HSC
I dont see how you can have any problems unless you've done absolutely nothing throughout the year, just revise what should be on the exam. Shouldnt you have assessment notification as to what will be in the exam? that usually helps in what you need to revise

gorjusgarl

HSC
N/A
well i have all my friends in my maths class never pay attention and my attention is thrown because our teacher is never NEVER there! we always have substitute and their hopeless!

ARGHHHHHHHH IM SO GOING TO FAIL :(

Tomotron

HSC
yeah well sounds like you're pretty much screwed then...heh dont worry its only year 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)