Help: i need some text? childhood (1 Viewer)

fyyre

INCORECT PERFECTION
HSC
ok hey - my major works consist of 13 boards, and for the largest one i need some text that gathers all my works together and makes a statement. something a little conceptual to give it that extra twang that im needing. basically what my artworks are about is
-one board has the fading memorys plus the vibrant ones...what makes the memories vibrant...why are memories important..we usually only rememeber the really really bad ones, or the really really good ones.
-how my childhood has created me as the person i am today- has shaped my personality , beliefs values.
- constant comparison to myself now and as a child
-how i always wanted to grow up- i was always so consumed with the future i didnt allow myself to appreciate and enjoy the present. its only now looking back that i really apreciate my childhood.

?????any ideas peoples!!! i need something that links all this together!!!
so far ive liked the idea of * will the sun always shine, but i dont really like it
not strong enough ideas wise
ok thanx! :eek:

Jase

HSC
wait.. when you say text, you mean the title, or some actaul lines of text in your boards.

How about 'effulgence of a memory'. distinction of the past, i dunno.. how about some poetry.. the forgotten auguri, or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)