Help!!~~ how many UOC? (1 Viewer)

nifty03

HSC
I am just wondering what's the max and mini UOC u can do in a session.
currently i have 24, what if i want to drop one? would that be okay?
say if i do psychology1A, discrete maths, and 2 HPSC subjects..
can i like drop 1 of 2 HPSCs?
thanks

sunny

meh.
HSC
As far as I know, you can do any UOC you like within reason. 18+ UOC qualifies you as a full time student (and hence a concession card). I don't know if this applies for all programs, but the ones I know of allow you to juggle around all your units. Anything over 24uoc is overloading and requires authorisation.

It is best to check with your school/faculty for the specific rules. You might also find the info you want in the Faculty of Science handbook.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
What if I do Three 6UOC subjects in session 1, and Five 6UOC subjects in session 2? Is that ok, or does that requires authorisation?

sunny

meh.
HSC
That would probably require authorisation because you are overloading in second session.

Sometimes it is best not to muck around with your program too much (unless you know you're allowed/supposed to).

If you accidentally think that you can do a course in second session but its not offered in second session, and this course is a pre-req for alot of your other courses, you'd be at uni for alot longer than might want to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)