HELP HELP HEPL HELP HELP (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
USE MY WEBSITE U STUPID CLOWN
SYNTHESIS U UGLY TOE THE WBESITE IS WAY TOO LONG AND HAS SHIT LIKE "
The afferent vessel brings blood in the glomerulus while the efferent vessel takes the blood out of the glomerulus.The bowman's capsule and the glomerulus combined is called the renal corpuscle."

THE FUCK IS THE CORUPOSCLE AND HOW AM I MEANT TO MEMORISE LLLA THEAT INFO PRIOR TO EHWJ TMRS MORNING EXAMA

TankKuno

HSC
The afferent vessel brings blood in the glomerulus while the efferent vessel takes the blood out of the glomerulus.The bowman's capsule and the glomerulus combined is called the renal corpuscle."

THE FUCK IS THE CORUPOSCLE AND HOW AM I MEANT TO MEMORISE LLLA THEAT INFO PRIOR TO EHWJ TMRS MORNING EXAMA
AHHHHHHH KILL ME

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

i worked hard half dead at 2am for that website for my depth study and it got full marks so stfu and use it

nsw..wollongong

HSC
good night all im praying that the test isn't as hard as im making it out to be i feel so stressed omd im sweating BYE

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
also stop my website is under copyright u cant just leak the info like that

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
AND GET A 74? NAH BRO ID RATHER DROP OUT
firstly, i got 78/100 okay
THATS A HIGH BAND FOUR

FUCK U OUR SCHOOL DIDNT ALLOW SCIENCE ACCELERATION
that seems like a you problem

HOW DO I MEMORISE ALLAT THERES NO WAY I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AQUAPORINES AND PROXIMAL TUBULES THERES ABSOLUTELY NO WAY @Hivaclibtibcharkwa CONFIRM PLS
actually... i mean i did do it for my depth study so it might be in a bit more detail ig?

unhealthyharold

HSC
kidneys filter entire blood supply of body 20-25 times daily; purpose = remove nitrogenous waste, excess water, salts
^substances removed by nephrons which r little modules (think of them as minigames and kidney is mario party) that act as filtering/reabsorption units
Glomerulus = blob of capillaries
Bowmans capsule = surrounds glomerulus and then the little space inside capsules w the glom = bowman’s space, filters out big particles in blood from capillaries idk where they go but the rest keeps going thru nephron, most stuff eg water and NaCl gets reabsorbed but everything else goes to collecting duct and gets pissed out via ureters
Also. 2 kidney hormones: they activate vit D to release renin which raises blood pressure. Also secrete erythropoietin which increases red blood cell production

unhealthyharold

HSC
kidneys filter entire blood supply of body 20-25 times daily; purpose = remove nitrogenous waste, excess water, salts
^substances removed by nephrons which r little modules (think of them as minigames and kidney is mario party) that act as filtering/reabsorption units
Glomerulus = blob of capillaries
Bowmans capsule = surrounds glomerulus and then the little space inside capsules w the glom = bowman’s space, filters out big particles in blood from capillaries idk where they go but the rest keeps going thru nephron, most stuff eg water and NaCl gets reabsorbed but everything else goes to collecting duct and gets pissed out via ureters
Also. 2 kidney hormones: they activate vit D to release renin which raises blood pressure. Also secrete erythropoietin which increases red blood cell production
Blood supply of body💀💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)