Help Help Help Urgent Need By Tonight Plz (1 Viewer)

joeyjeremy

HSC
Bad News :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We have to redo the YEAR 11 LONG RESPONSE last question in the Year 11 Prelim TEST this year, for prac becoz everyone sucked in it.
And i have no idea atm and i need help PLZ REPLY ASAP
This is the question =D

The stimulus is: In the first year nearly one thurd od all start ups failed on average. It is estoimated that up to 30,000 busiessiness fail in Australia annually. almost 100 every working days. A huge waste of human and economic resources. There are a number of key factors that need to be considered to increase chances of business success rates.

Using the stimulus above and your own knowledge of Business studies wirite a business report on the key considerations which need to be lookd at when starting a busiess in Australia. Evaluate the success and faliure of businesses in AUstralia?????

Like i would need some info for each consideration its should be about a page.. just give me some answers and ill mix it into a business report form. Thanks PLZ URGENT!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
year 11 was a long time ago i dont remember what we learned then.. try the prelim forums this is where 2004 hsc students post about their major exams.. we arent the best people to ask for year 11 advice because it doesnt count so no one really cares
by the way dont leave things till last minute its not a good practice to get into approaching your final year of schooling.. there arent always people on the net available to help you

BlindGuardian

haha im the last minute king....everything ive eva done has been the alst minute and i seem to go orite with that lol

Knives

HSC
i dont get it... r u handing something into a teacher from your school???

coz i didnt do anything in the last 2 weeks. :karate:

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Strange thread. Year 11 sucked. I say cop a demerit. Or whatever negative value is attributed to you personally for being "bad" at your school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)