help for water quality (1 Viewer)

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
hi evryone;
does anyone know any good places to find information on the human impacts on water quality as well as natural, e.g

PHYSICAL -

BIOLOGICAL -

CHEMICAL-

for instance, eutrophication, nutrient modification, dumping of heavy metals, weathering, nitrat and phosphate increases, erosion, etc

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Hmm.. I don't think there are many internet sites which offer generic information on human impacts on water quality. You'd have to be a bit more specific than that, For example: Human impacts on water quality in the Murray-Darling system, human impacts on Sydney Harbour, human impacts on the Barrier reef etc. You should be able to find quite a few sites on the net, if you do a more specific search.

I assume this is for Topic 1: Ecosystems at risk?

gerta

im not sure if this website has any information on it but you can always try writing them an email or something about it. Theyre terrific people and im sure would be willing to help with everything. www.ozgreen.org.au. OZGREEN stands for Australian Global Rivers Environmantal Educations network.
they also have another website. www.myriver.org.au.
have a look around this site, its really handy. AND IF YOU LOOK IN THE PART ABOUT THE INDIA YOUTH CONGRESS THINGY IM IN HEAPS OF THE PHOTOS. i love bragging about the fact that i went to india for an environmental congress, it was terrific.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)