Help for Prelim and HSC Histroy Students (1 Viewer)

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
FREE Help for Prelim and HSC Histroy Students

Hey 2009 Preliminary and HSC Students!

I am offering my hand to any History students out there...

I completed the Preliminary Modern History course, as well as the Ancient, Modern and Extension History courses for my HSC with pleasing results.

I am willing to read any essays or assessment tasks that you send me and provide valuble feedback.

If you would like my assistance through year, please send me an e-mail with your name, what history courses you're doing with the list of topics you're studying, as everyone will be doing something different, I may only be able to help a select few, but let me know and I'll give you an indication of what I can do to help.

My e-mail is myonlyhope90@hotmail.com

I wish everyone well.

Last edited:

0hNivlek

HSC
Woah thanks for the offer. Will definetly look into this XD! Wow we do really similar subjects!

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah thats pretty cool, I could also extend my help to the others if you want?

Just let me know

Cheers

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Goldie-Locks

If you tell me all the texts you're studying I may be able to provide some assistance

myonlyhope90

HSC
Uni Grad
Empyrean444 said:
Hmmm...are you doing this for free?
Yes, I'm doing it for free... I know what it's like trying find good help for free... It's impossible...

Kittikhun

HSC
That's really nice of you. It's comforting to know that there are people like you out there.

xdesires

HSC
Thanks! Its awesome of you to give this offer 8D

Ill definitely need help/feedback soon (esp. with essays) :/

narima

HSC
heyy, sorry this doesnt have to do with the tutoring, but i can see you did society and culture. im currently doing that for prelim and im in term 2 (1 week from finishing this term). and im questioning whether i should change to pdhpe or back to chemistry which i came from. i dont see the benefit of society and apparently it scales low. i would probably drop it if i could but 10 units seems to risky? do you reckon you could give me some advice on my queries :S :|, im stressing out big time!! :'( thanks heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)