Help Filling Out Form - [License Application] (1 Viewer)

Newbit

HSC
Hello Guys,
I have a question to ask regarding a form that I need to fill out. In Question 19 and 20 of the "License Application" form http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/publicationsstatisticsforms/downloads/45070018.pdf
Do I need to answer those question if I am using a Birth Certificate, Australian Passport, Medicare Card and School ID card as my form of identification?
My Australian Passport was made when I was only a little kid so the signature on my passport is just basically a print of my name, will they accept this as a "acceptable proof of identity document that shows your signature"?
None of the forms of identification I listed above contain my address so I guess I have to fill out Q19?

get_back23

HSC
I can't read the form, link doesnt work

They will accept ur passport doesnt matter if the signature is print. Could be a problem with confirmation that the person is you since you were so young and prob look different lol

So you have never recieved any letter to your passport name? that can be residence proof

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Take an adult with you who has an electricity bill/council bill on their name and they'll sign for you for the address section (parent/guardian).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)