Help! Equity Scholarships (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Section F1: Are you in receipt of, or will you be in receipt of any other scholarship/s in 2006?

We are given the options "yes" or "no."

I need a "maybe" option, damnit! lol. How can they expect us to answer this question when in most cases, the answer won't be known until well after the closing date?

What should I do?

esieff

Say 'no' - because that's all you know at the current point in time. Plus you don't want them saying "Oh, this smarty-pants already has a scholarship. They're DEFINATELY not getting another one! Ho ho ho.". And I imagine that's precisely how they'd say it.

Cellie

HSC
I think:
If you are applying for ANOTHER scholarship/s.....then YES
If not.... then NO

I wasn't too sure about it either. This only my guess. Hope it helps.

By the way:
Equity Scholarship Apllication Forms were supposed to be closed 30th of September.
Maybe, you are applying through late entry by 30th of October.... Just reminding you if you didn't know....

Good luck.

I wasn't eligible to apply for any scholarships because I'm doing University courses by Distant Education. Aaand, I found this out after I finished doing my application forms for it! LOL, that was a real bummer. Oh well, good luck.

Cellie

HSC
hotice11 said:
Say 'no' - because that's all you know at the current point in time. Plus you don't want them saying "Oh, this smarty-pants already has a scholarship. They're DEFINATELY not getting another one! Ho ho ho.". And I imagine that's precisely how they'd say it.
I was thinking about that too.

They might respond that way if you answer "YES"

But then again, you can't really assume anything...

Hehehe, that reminds me of "Don't assume. It makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me' "
Well, I thought that funny...

Chao.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Cellie said:
Equity Scholarship Apllication Forms were supposed to be closed 30th of September.
Maybe, you are applying through late entry by 30th of October.... Just reminding you if you didn't know....
I thought it was 30th November... http://www.uac.edu.au/equity/equity.html

but yeah, I would have applied earlier but I was like "meh, I so can't be stuffed," and then the 16 pages put me off. Even though now I realise I only have to fill out like 3 of them, lol.

Cellie

HSC
Dumsum said:
I thought it was 30th November... http://www.uac.edu.au/equity/equity.html

but yeah, I would have applied earlier but I was like "meh, I so can't be stuffed," and then the 16 pages put me off. Even though now I realise I only have to fill out like 3 of them, lol.

OOH!!!! I'm sorry. You are right. The 30th November.

These dates you know. They get you mixed up.
Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)