help egyptians/minoans (1 Viewer)

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
alright my trials are starting next week (yes i know my school is having them late) and for some strange reason my teacher gave my whole ancient class the parts in each topic we will be tested on....

apparently im going to be tested on ancient and modern interpretations of hatshepsut so if anyone knows what that means can you please help me.

i understand the rest of the stuff im gonna be tested on but im also stuck on the basic economic features of minoan society in the bronze age.

any help would b greatly appreciated.

thanks

luv kye

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ancient and modern interpretations of hatshepsut is just historiography - what did they say about her when she was alive, what happened to her right after she died (desecration of images and non-inclusion in kings list etc.) and what do ppl think bout her now? oh, and when u talk bout modern interpretations, be sure 2 mention how theories have changed drastically over the last few yrs with new evidence - eg, old school ideas bout how thIII hated her arent so widely accepted, we know she did military stuff etc.
ummm, for minoan economy, id talk bout trade network, different occupations, industries (eg. shipbuilding, agricultural, all the different craftspeople etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)