help- doin 3 sciences (bio,chem,phy) (1 Viewer)

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Hey Broly, I did the exact same thing as you lol, my one unit subject was compuslory Studies of Religion Bleehh

It really isnt that difficult to do 3 sciences, just continue the work throughout the years and you should be fine. In Yr 12 I picked up 4 unit maths, and decided to Drop Biology as the extra units were no longer needed and it was one of my weaker subjects, and boy oh boy dropping bio was definately the best thing I could have done lol, if only i didnt suck at English

In short, just make sure you pay attention in class, and as other people have said previously, its not just about knowing the dot points, if you understand some of the more difficult concepts you should be able to answer any question successfully which is what matters in the end I guess

Good Luck, and Stick with it

Last edited:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
=) I'm in the same boat Broly.

AND I LOVE IT, OR AT LEAST I PRETEND TO.

No actually, I love it. I really do enjoy it. I find the Cambridge Maths Textbook ANNOYING HEAVY though.
QTF ! i so agree ! its a whole workout carrying that for like 6 hours !

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
For Physics, the Jacaranda Textbook for sure. Also, Excel isn't bad just for exam preparation.

Physics Contexts has too much background info and context (as the title suggests :)), isn't written particularly well and is confusing if you ever actually bother reading it.

nelses

HSC
Well I originally started off with the exact subjects, but decided to change from bio to modern history. Modern history just seems more fun than biology.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Also, try to get a locker, PrettyVacant. Get your parents to write your Vice/Principal to give you a locker, or get a junior to share her locker with you:)

I have a locker, I just need to take the book home to use it to complete maths exercises and whatnot.

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Year 12 3 unit book is a little lighter. THe 4 unit book is mini, therefore sexy. Much like small penii are sexy.
Alright, I'm here 'cause I can't sleep. :)

And yes, I have the year 12 one too! But we're doing year 11 at the moment, we'll jump to the year 12 topics later :)

PrettyVacant

HSC
That doesn't make sense though, we're doing Ext. 1, shouldn't we do Ext 1 maths?

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Yes, but you cover all Ext 1 maths in Year 12. Commence feeling ripped-off...

NOW.
But the maths teacher said we were doing Ext 1 tests! :O Seperate to the Ext Nothing people!

PrettyVacant

HSC
=( But...that's so lame.

What about those people who do Ext 2?? They won't know the 3 unit content!

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
They'll have to storm through it rather quickly, most people in the state doing Maths Ext 2 are short of time.

Also: You're stalking me =( But I'm the cool type of nerd.
Admit you like my attention...

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
nah sci is pretty easy, physics is pretty much maths and once you got the basics its so easy. im doing adv eng, ext maths, chem, bio, physics, and tafe but im doing the least work out of my friends and ppl say the sciences are the "hard subjects" really good for uai tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)