Help: Clingy and obsessive (1 Viewer)

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
dont be a fucking faggot and tell her she is too clingy jesus fuck some people are useless

Brookles

HSC
telling her will make her wayyyy more clingly, act the way she is, im serious, call her, text her, make her tell you where she is going. it will change the way she thinks of things. its hard to explain, if you dont like her, dump her, if you do, then do this, cos it will turn it around, make her realise i guess.

Master Username

HSC
Nah, dumping her will make her more clingy. In fact, do anything and she will become more clingy.

I'd suggest a different approach. Kill...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
nah bro seriously just be like 'ur a clingy bitch' and then watch her get even more clingy and then realise that you don't really understand jack fucking shit about human behaviour.

Brookles

HSC
Nah, dumping her will make her more clingy. In fact, do anything and she will become more clingy.

I'd suggest a different approach. Kill...
hahaha god, no seriouslly i agree, anything will make her clingly, giving her the "warning" will make her go crazy with clingyness

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
telling her she is clingy might fuck with her confidence and shit but it wont make her more clingy

get a clue ffs

anom1ly

HSC
I'm actually doing that right now lol.. And then comes the texts
ahhh shit. had this problem myself. ignored her for a while. over a period of 4 weeks i said about 10 words to her. hoping that shed ease up. she was so persistent that in the end i just couldnt stand her. i had to dump her.
that was a year ago, and havnt spoken to her since, definately dont want to either.

HSC
if you're hellbent on keeping the relationship going, just come straight out and tell her that shes too clingy.
Agreed. Just be straight with her. Then, if it continues, end it. But it's best to be honest. Withdrawing 'subtly' will only make it worse.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Being clingy and co-dependent is usually a sign that the person is looking to someone else to give them the self worth and esteem they lack.

If you tell her harshly that she is being too clingy, she will become more self-conscious and try even harder to seek your validation which will inevitably manifest in the form of clingy behaviour.

If you really like her and would like to remain in a relationship, you will have to broach the topic gently without accusations or blame. If you realise that the reason she is that way is because she is not esteemed from within, you may find it easier to encourage things that could give her that away from your relationship.

If you cannot be bothered to do that, break up with her, but don't say it's because she is too clingy.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Being clingy and co-dependent is usually a sign that the person is looking to someone else to give them the self worth and esteem they lack.

If you tell her harshly that she is being too clingy, she will become more self-conscious and try even harder to seek your validation which will inevitably manifest in the form of clingy behaviour.

If you really like her and would like to remain in a relationship, you will have to broach the topic gently without accusations or blame. If you realise that the reason she is that way is because she is not esteemed from within, you may find it easier to encourage things that could give her that away from your relationship.

If you cannot be bothered to do that, break up with her, but don't say it's because she is too clingy.
yay intelligence.

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Best piece of advice on this thread imo
Ta

Daipire

HSC
Ok, so you dont want to come out looking the bad guy, introduce her to a friend she is never going to see again(or pay a random $10 to do it) have a conversationg then walk into an nearby room, making sure she can hear you have the friend tell you how clingy she is you deny it outright, the friend insists you refuse the friend says something like "you serious, theres not been a moment when she seemed a little clingy?"

then you say, she might be a little clingy like when she... (fill in the sentence, i got some premade ones by the way)
...insists on holding my hand
...insists on me writing her poetry
...insists on taking locks of my hair for her shrine

then the friend says "see? she's clingy dude! i reckon you should dump her!"
and you say "no, she may be a little clingy but i like her (or something)"

She's going to hate the friend, like you for defending her and cling a bit less.
your welcome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)