Help bring GILMORE GIRLS back to Australian TV (1 Viewer)

icania

Hey,

Channel Nine has cancelled this awesome programme after just 5 episodes. :chainsaw:

Please sign the following online petition to help bring Gilmore Girls back to Australian TV. It's awesome and one of the things that is helping many students get through their HSC's. Even if you are not a fan then still sign it, coz it'll get it back for us fans.

Click here to sign:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Icania/petition.html

Tell ALL your friends.

Love
Icania :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by icania
It's awesome and one of the things that is helping many students get through their HSC's.
geesh, what else is on your list?

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
nbgngnggngngng!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is it with this forum and gilmore girls?
good riddance i say!

nerdd

no i support gilmore girls but really, there are other ways to get the episodes. it sucks yes, but i don't really think those petitions ever do anything to persuade them.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
They haven't cancelled it, its coming back later in the year because we are in a non-ratings period at the moment, and thats the show that get em their ratings.

Keep your pants on!!

oldie4Lorelai

I signed your petition, Icania, I love GG for a few reasons, especially Lorelia, who i can never get too much of. Not just high-school girls like it, obviously...Channel 9 mistreats too many of its viewers, GG is typical, in favor of its crappy lifestyle and reality shows. It puts fine shows like 'Freaks and Geeks' either on at 11pm or later, or even 2am as now.

Just sad that brain-dead shows like 'footy-show' 'who will live long enough for EddieMcGuire to make u a millionaire', 'survivor' and all those shows that teach people how to destry their homes all by themselves dominate this simpleton nework..if they dont want shows like GG which are supposedly for the teenagers, why dont they let them go and let 10 take it over, run it with other fine shows like dawsons creek, Ed, or the Guardian...
they even screw around with 'the Sopranos', try to rip off its fans...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
is gilmore girls the american one? i watched it once, it was fucking puss. good riddance, i say

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)