Help asap (1 Viewer)

ruski_gal

Ok i have to hand in my IP to send away on monday and i really need some help.
How am i supposed to analyse and show an understanding of the craft and technical construction of a monologue?
And where can i find out some info ont he sylt of my monologue (which is fantasy)
HELP!! Really stressing about this now!
If some people could give me a hand with this b4 sunday id really appreciate it.
Thanks

fringey

HSC
I didn't think u had to send anything in for a monlogue. Just perform it and show them your logbk.
Originally posted by ruski_gal
How am i supposed to analyse and show an understanding of the craft and technical construction of a monologue?
And where can i find out some info ont he sylt of my monologue (which is fantasy)
Well the monologue will have to be a complete theatrical statement. Probably with exposition, climax, denouncement=(technical construction).
And the incorporation of the dramatic and theatrical elements a must.
For fantasy im not quite sure. Perhaps some research on fantasy films that u have seen etc...
Perhaps search on the net for surrealism...dreamscapes and stuff.

Last of all post this part:

"How am i supposed to analyse and show an understanding of the craft and technical construction of a monologue?"

On the english advanced forum evry1 is really smart there and will help not doubt!

ruski_gal

hmmmmm. i think i did it all ok.
I dont think i have to send it off but i have to stop work and sign a contract saying i have stopped working on it on monday. SO i had to get it done.
Thanks for all your help.

emily

argh, sending it is such a cow - have to send away a whole, huge set model thing!!

Leanne

HSC
yeah, i wanted to do performance cos i was doing arty crafty stuff in art.. and written stuff in ext eng 2....wanted variety...lol!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)