Help asap- imovie (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
So i'm required to make a trailer for english, due friday. I have basically finished it, but imovie has frozen and now i cannot use it at all.

Firstly, my project is gone. Along with this, i can't even make a new project, when i attempt to imovie goes completely black and obviously freezes.

I'M SO SCREWED, help me please !

If it makes any difference, it is just the basic white macbook.

Genero

HSC
At which point did it become frozen? During export, when you imported a clip, etc?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
So i'm required to make a trailer for english, due friday. I have basically finished it, but imovie has frozen and now i cannot use it at all.

Firstly, my project is gone. Along with this, i can't even make a new project, when i attempt to imovie goes completely black and obviously freezes.

I'M SO SCREWED, help me please !

If it makes any difference, it is just the basic white macbook.
excuse me for my language
but fucking hell...

I just started my video btw with those intros I showed you today

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
At which point did it become frozen? During export, when you imported a clip, etc?
It just froze when i was generally just working in imovie, i think i was adding a title or something similar so it was nothing intense. Upon opening imovie before, i can see my imported videos etc but they're no projects in the project list, and even if i attempt to start a new project it is then when it freezes again and turns black.

bro
didn't you save your project anywhere?!
Yeah luckily i saved it on a usb in the morning as i wanted to show miss on the school laptop. However, i have still lost a good 1/4 of the movie as i was basically done fml. Haven't even started the reflection yet, guess i will be chucking investment banking hours for the next two days.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It just froze when i was generally just working in imovie, i think i was adding a title or something similar so it was nothing intense. Upon opening imovie before, i can see my imported videos etc but they're no projects in the project list, and even if i attempt to start a new project it is then when it freezes again and turns black.

Yeah luckily i saved it on a usb in the morning as i wanted to show miss on the school laptop. However, i have still lost a good 1/4 of the movie as i was basically done fml. Haven't even started the reflection yet, guess i will be chucking investment banking hours for the next two days.

thats ok
I'm just making everything pro lol

its ok if I don't sleep for two days
I just want to see that 14-15/15
integrating everything required

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)