HELP Any ideas? (1 Viewer)

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
i got my proposal due in a week... was wondering if any one here could gimme a few ideas on posible topics... at the moment i am leaning towards doing my thesis on the holocaust (focus on the controversy of the denial of the holocaust),

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
This project is going to require some work and thought of your own you know? I suggest you spend a lot of time looking into the holocaust and the various historiographical issues invlolved, and then come back to us and give us some more specific ideas.

And holocaust denial is the most focused upon and well-known issue/controversy. I would try and find some more original, less examined element.

Last edited:

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
yea im aware that im gonna have to do some work -.-" ... was asking if any 1 out there had any ideas other than denial holocaust....

veridis

droog
HSC
changing interpretations of david irvings work
cmon you know you want to do it

X

xeuyrawp

SL33pY said:
i got my proposal due in a week... was wondering if any one here could gimme a few ideas on posible topics... at the moment i am leaning towards doing my thesis on the holocaust (focus on the controversy of the denial of the holocaust),
Go to the history extension forum. Go 'Search this Forum', and put in 'holocaust'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)