help/advice needed (1 Viewer)

blueeyesguy

HSC
Hi hows is every1 well ill get down to what i wanna know any1 is welcome to comment add their 2 sence personal experiences watever lol. Anyway theres this girl from my school that im kinda digging atm interesting word i know lol but for some reason i either cant talk to her cause her mates are around or when i do talk to her i just lack confidence. Normally im a pretty assured person but in this case thats not what happens. So just thought id throw this out there get some ideas feel free 2 comment abt this or sumthing else Oh and good luk with the HSC 4 every1 in yr 12:)

blueeyesguy

HSC
wow people are incredibly critical lol its only an internet site not an essay.Havent people ever heard the saying if uve got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. Im so sorry if ive annoyed certain people lol

blueeyesguy

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
awww we'll always still love you, no matter what :eek:
Thats good to know i guess lol as long as you're not being sarcastic, I really cant tell on the net:) . One thing i dont understand princess is that this is my first thread on the site and you said "OMFG not him again" but its all good I understand random people complaining about their love lives can get a bit annoying

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Thats good to know i guess lol as long as you're not being sarcastic, I really cant tell on the net:) . One thing i dont understand princess is that this is my first thread on the site and you said "OMFG not him again" but its all good I understand random people complaining about their love lives can get a bit annoying
lol
this isn't your first thread.....you made one yesterday, and you basically had the same problem :/ :/ :/

and we all told you off for typing that way :eek:

P.S are you a troll, or just a newbie? :santa:

lala2

Banned
HSC
maybe a troll who's a newbie, or a newbie who's a troll. Take your pick :rolleyes:

blueeyesguy

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol
this isn't your first thread.....you made one yesterday, and you basically had the same problem :/ :/ :/

and we all told you off for typing that way :eek:

P.S are you a troll, or just a newbie? :santa:

Ohh ok then i remember that 1 now lol but i really thought it had been deleted I didnt read the comments did it really create that much of a furore (appolgise for my possible bad spelling in advance lol). I have no idea what a troll is in regards to net terminology but im certainly a newbie :p . It is practically the same problem lol well its the same girl. To everyone who matters which is all of you ill say sorry for seeming like a tool and also appolgise for my terrible spelling im just lazy:) . I know my sentence structure is pretty dodgy as well my english teacher keeps telling me I need to improve my written expression but it must be pitiful i did manage to get 72% for english yearly which is disgraceful for me but i do go to a selective school. OK ill cease telling my life story now :D

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Ohh ok then i remember that 1 now lol but i really thought it had been deleted I didnt read the comments did it really create that much of a furore (appolgise for my possible bad spelling in advance lol). I have no idea what a troll is in regards to net terminology but im certainly a newbie :p . It is practically the same problem lol well its the same girl. To everyone who matters which is all of you ill say sorry for seeming like a tool and also appolgise for my terrible spelling im just lazy:) . I know my sentence structure is pretty dodgy as well my english teacher keeps telling me I need to improve my written expression but it must be pitiful i did manage to get 72% for english yearly which is disgraceful for me but i do go to a selective school. OK ill cease telling my life story now :D
K.

:)

riot_girl88

HSC
blueeyesguy said:
gosh spear us the torture of having to recount your pitiful existance.
stop being annoying and may be you will succeed in wooing the lass, however this may take some time. so shut up!!!!

have a nice day:)

Last edited:

riot_girl88

HSC
oh crap, spelling always been my weakness. but i guess the post holds connotative themes of what could of been.:p oh god way too much english analysing.:(

blueeyesguy

HSC
riot_girl88 said:
gosh spear us the torture of having to recount your pitiful existance.
stop being annoying and may be you will succeed in wooing the lass, however this may take some time. so shut up!!!!

have a nice day:)
My pitiful existance wow thats cut me deep lol im not forcing you to read a recount of my "pitful existance" but thanks for the advice i guess

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
When you speak, make sure you don't have a penis in your mouth.

"i just lack confidence."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)