Hello, how about Sydney Uni's Commerce? (1 Viewer)

ressul

Mr
HSC
I just want to know some information about that. How about if campared with that in UNSW?

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Well im doing commerce at syd uni!
u need 2 do 6 compulsory subjects in 1st year which r as follows
acct 1a
acct 1b
econ1001
econ1002
infs1000
ecmt1010

u can pick electives of ur choice.....
there is 15-16 hrs of uni in a week.....wat else do u want 2 know? i dunno much abt unsw but i think they r similar.....

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
There is a general but misguided opinion on this board that commerce at unsw is superior
:p

ok, according to the good uni's guide from memory, usyd commerce graduates have about a 6% unemployment rate compared to about 4% at unsw and their starting salaries are about $2500 less, but these are just average figures (probably based on a unrepresentitive sample anyway :p) it's really up to the you and not the uni how well you do after graduation.

also, in the previous years, unsw absolutely creamed usyd when it came to marketing their commerce programs to school leavers and I suspect it'll be no different this year (just compare the thickness and glossiness of the brochures!)

given all that, I must take this oppotunity to impart some usyd e+b faculty propagnda (which is rare ;))

http://www.econ.usyd.edu.au/aacsb/aacsb.html
http://www.aacsb.edu/accreditation/promotion/FinalAFRadcopybyAdcorp.pdf

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Believe me, its not BAD!!! i actually enjoy it .....its good!!! :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
I'm enrolled in ecmt1010 this semester and i've only been to the first lecture :(

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
my god, i hated hated hated econometrics... went to maybe 5 or 6 lectures the whole semester... tutes werent too bad though - tutor was vaguely spunky.

but yeah, its a bloody annoying subject.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
as for me i thinks its a really gud subject....( every1's diff .....u see!! :) ) i enjoy metrics......im currently doing ecmt 1020 .....its even better than ecmt1010!! as for my tutor...he's truly the BEST....!! i owe my HD in ECMT 1010 to him!!:D :)
Had he not sat and explained some very imp concepts to me during stuvac....i wud not have got a HD.....so my HD is completely his!!!! LOLzzzz!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)