HELLLLP, i have a pdhpe assignment.......that i havent started (1 Viewer)

<=Emma=>

HSC
Hey im doin yr 12 pdhpe n i have an assignment due first week back which is in just a few days the problem is i havent actually started it i only just got back from holidays and im sooooooo stuck its not funny so any help would be fantastic thankyou soooooo much mwah xoxoxox

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah post your question then I'll try and beat withoutwings to answering it hehe :)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Without Wings said:
you probably will beat me violentj, im working my arse off till monday to pay for uni, then im going to enroll at uni, so i wont be on bos all day waiting :p
good luck with uni. Yeah i been organising all that to eh. I only check BOS bout ev 2 days now. I got work till uni starts then im probs moving away from home 4 uni :vcross:

<=Emma=>

HSC
its on the 6 health priorities, we just have to gather articles about all 6 n yeh. i just thought if sum1 had already done it they could send me on the rite track, give me a web site or sumthin handy

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
ha i have the same one and yep it sure is due tomorrow we actually had ours put back to monday cause the teacher felt sorry for everyone that bludged over the holidays!!! :uhhuh:

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
sarahxx said:
ha i have the same one and yep it sure is due tomorrow we actually had ours put back to monday cause the teacher felt sorry for everyone that bludged over the holidays!!! :uhhuh:
I hope university is like that :) But I probably will study and get it in on time cos I'm moving away from home :( and ill have nothing else to do.

Cab31

HSC
We had an assessment like that last year. seriously there are articles EVERYWHERE!! there is always something on banning smoking somewhere and how the obesity rates are skyrocketting...just look in the papers

lovesthebeer

HSC
hey there i was wonderin if u lovely pplz could help me out...
i am studyin pd/h/pe at my skool n my teacher tells me that in an exam we are not required to give exact % figures of mortality rates etc in relation to diseases, rather we have to give a rough fraction eg 1 in 10... is this true?.....
i would also realli appreciate it if u could tell me the trends for the 6 health priority groups.
thnks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)