hehe, I have a crush on a male check out chick (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe, lol, I work in the deli and we exchange looks every now n then, lmao. I'm such a dork

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yeah, if things go wrong, it'll be really awkward at work... to the point where you (or the other dude) may need to seek an alternative place of employment.

But hey, if something happens, it happens.

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol, I'm a girl, n the check out chick is a guy.

You can't get the sack for being involved with some one at your work, if in the extreamly unlikely event a relationship did occur it wouldn't effect work as we work in different sections of the store. and ways I actualy met him b4 I started working there at the pub one night.

This is a message board about love/relationships, is there ever a point to any of these posts?

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Well, usually, threads of this nature are accompanied by some sort of plea for help, like: "OMGOMGOMGOMG!11!!1111EVELEVENONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN!111!!111!!!!1!!11! DERZ DIS GUY, RITE... AND HE'S LIEK... SOOOOOOO KEEEWL N KEWT!!! WAT SHUD I DO!!!11!?!1?!1!1?!!?!?1??/?1!///".

Just a bit odd not to see something along those lines, that's all...

:rolleyes:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Argonaut said:
Statistically, workplace relationships will get you into trouble and will possibly even lead to termination of the requirement of your services - in other words, bang her and you can get fired because it'll be rather difficult on the two of you.

screw statistics- if u just flirt or end up together its all good

u going to live ur life in fear of losing the deli job? who cares

go for it- make him jealous by being nice to the customers:):):)

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol. I'm nice to the customers because I'm new :p

Yeah I see him at the pub every now and then. I may get his number next time i talk to him.
but for now thinking about our exchange of looks is enough to make me giggle like a school girl :p

BabySilver

HSC
I have a Crush on another Driver at work. We've alredy gotting in trouble. not cause we was flirting cause tackling, tickling and roughplay shouldn't be done around dangerous machinery.. but the managers and their girlfriends do it all the time...

BabySilver

HSC
Pizza Shop. I think the whole uproar is that I am like th oldest chick there, store trainer, longest employee, meant to set good example.. this guy starts working there and I am like falling all over myself anytime i see him. he's already said he will take me somewhere, but the day he had planned isn't convineint for me.. so i am pretty ticked off at that, am going to try and make it anyway

SweetSeasons

HSC
hmm, i do agree but, like if your involved with some one @ work, the physical contact should be left for out side of work.

ChrisE

HSC
i have a similar dorky crush at work but not on another employee, its on a regular customer. its horribly stupid lol. the fact that they are so mysterious because you dont know their name or anything makes them magnetic

BabySilver

HSC
I will be trying BUT I go for an operation 5 days before so it's not real likely.
There isn't really that much physical contact, just a couple of tackling sessions. he keeps starting them.. kinda...*smiles innocently*

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe, I'm sure it's him who starts the tackling :p

I haven't been working logn enough to know the regular customers, soon enough but :p

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
hehe, lol, I work in the deli and we exchange looks every now n then, lmao. I'm such a dork
um if he's male
then he's not a check out chick?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)