Hecs-help (1 Viewer)

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Ok after enrolling in MYUNSW website....there is the bit when u pick what type of payment u want to make and provide your tax file number. I thought that was the end of the story. Then today one of my friends told me there is another form u need to fill up to complete the HECS application process!

Here is the link where the info is:

http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/HECSHELP.htm

the form is middle way dow nthe page in the brown box under the link Sample Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Have you filled in the Commonwealth Supported Student thingy form on myUNSW? It should be in the menu list of items

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
I've done the enrollment so ye bascially I have already provided UNSW wif my tax file detail and what kind of option I will choose (Full HECS). Does this mean UNSW will actually do the form for me and submit it to the Govt ?

einlancer

HSC
Yes. The form you filled out during myUNSW enrolment is the actual HECS form (Form 1290). So UNSW will lodged the form on your behalf.

Also, check your fee statement for semester 1. All of your HECS should've deferred and you would only have to pay $251.30.

That's the case for me anyways. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)