hawkesbury to campbelltown in <1hr?? (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

lolz, on wednesday, yesterday, lolz took meeh like three hours to get from campbelltown to blacktown, because i caught an express to lidcombe, changed trains to get to blacktown, would of taken longer if i waited at campbelltown for blacktown train, since i would have to wait 2 hours....btw had to waiit ahwile for train at lidcombe...

lucky it was after orientation and not before, as i was already late, got to orientation half way through, since i never noticed that they made my orientation longer, by starting it earlier, and never noticed them change the lecture room, it was gonna be heled, at but was all worth it, when i got the free $4 lunch...

VX1-08U

My humble apologies peepee, excuse my lack of faith. Your skills in the art of driving are an inspiration to us all, making it in 57 mins (with time to spare).

I went down to campbelltown today, thought there were going to be stands setup with freebies for all. Only thing there was the bible study group, and library tours.

peepee

loser.
HSC
lol JRasnier a free lunch would have made my day a lot better!
but yesterday i taxed a sausage sizzle from Hawkesbury....which was for orientation students hahahaha oh well
yeah VX1-08U wtf why was campbelltown so boring pffts i want my sausage sizzle.

JRasnier

i was thinkin it was boring cause of the rain, on wednesday, lolz i didnt notice the treasure hunt sheet till i got home...

VX1-08U

Campbelltown got cheap ... I reckon the student council needs to be sacked for this ... its so unwelcoming going and finding nothing.

VX1-08U

It's the little things ... a sausage sizzle is not much of an ask, and would make the day that little bit better.

Does that 2 hours include the 57 mins of driving, in which case you are only entitled to 1 hour and 3 mins of your life back :)

peepee

loser.
HSC
no the two hours didn't include the 57 minutes of driving
but i disagree with your theory, so i want my 2 hours and 57 minutes of my life back
plus the 25 minutes that it took for me to drive home, which is ummm i gotta get the calculator out....
142 minutes. i do not know how many hours that is.
13 years of schooling has come down to that! can you tell that i'm gonna fail uni...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)