Having a crush on your cousin...wrong or right? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Has anyone here actually had a crush on your cousin? :eek:

Male or female...I had a crush on my cousin, the reason why is because i realised he looks just like me. Gosh how embarrassing. :)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yea man my cousin is a fucking fox I feel totally great that I banged that shit back when we were both 5 playing "doctor".

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Well, legally there isn't anything really wrong. However, I would suggest finding someone else to chase, since to put it mildly, chasing your cousin not only makes you a Tasmanian but also it's just plain gross.

beentherdunthat

HSC
... Wrong or right?

Well I have two cousins that are married to each other. Once my Auntie told me something that made me laugh. One of my cousins(The wife) loves her children and thinks they look like HER, and when she asks my auntie if its true, my auntie agrees with her. However, she tells me, both parents (hence both my cousins) look like each other so it's not even a valid question. ;) Just a story. :D

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
... Wrong or right?

Well I have two cousins that are married to each other. Once my Auntie told me something that made me laugh. One of my cousins(The wife) loves her children and thinks they look like HER, and when she asks my auntie if its true, my auntie agrees with her. However, she tells me, both parents (hence both my cousins) look like each other so it's not even a valid question. ;) Just a story. :D
lol

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
poWerdrY said:
meh, s'long as you dun mek babehs s'ok
is that even english? learn to spell mate. try it, it is not hard. not for the rest of us anyway.

having a crush on your cousin is fine, but doing something about it is wrong. i mean, out of all the people in the world, why your relatives?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
tbh it's fine to have a crush on whoever the hell you want if you'll never act it out :/

beentherdunthat

HSC
Enteebee said:
tbh it's fine to have a crush on whoever the hell you want if you'll never act it out :/
... lol (Just coz you lol'd mine for no reason)

Anyway. According to the human genome. If we were to marry our cousins. And we were to carry a recessive genetic disorder. Then we would have a greater chance of passing it on to our children, and hence a greater chance of mutation rates within society. And hence more counselling needed, more medical facilities etc. etc.

BUt anyway thats not the point. It's perfectly fine to have a 'crush' on your cousin. No-one can stop you from getting married to them. But ... it's better if you married someone who wasn't so closely related. ;)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Um there was a reason, your cousins are married. L O L at you.

poWerdrY

HSC
wuddie said:
is that even english? learn to spell mate. try it, it is not hard. not for the rest of us anyway.
*sigh* you missed my jab at retards that have relatives for parents

Pace_T

HSC
thats pretty disgusting. ive heard about it a lot in certain cultures (even still today) but im not going to say which ones, people will think its an attack :p but hey if your cousin gets you off, and you think your family will accept it knock yourself out!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Well, legally there isn't anything really wrong. However, I would suggest finding someone else to chase, since to put it mildly, chasing your cousin not only makes you a Tasmanian but also it's just plain gross.
ololahaha Tas-pwnt.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
I has a crush on my cousin for a while.. But she's an adopted cousin so it's awwwwwwwwwright.

happii

HSC
i think u can just accept that ur cousin is hot but to bat over them is just fked let alone get on to them. srsly there is plenty of fish in the sea why go for ur own blood...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)