have you/when will you start studying for Prelim? (1 Viewer)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
xoxo said:
what are the exams you guys are most worried about?
Probably sor2 and maths 2/3u.
Eng, bio and chem aren't difficult to prepare for.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I've only ever written notes for bio since it's the easiest to do for.

kathrynso

HSC
xoxo said:
what are the exams you guys are most worried about?
Definately Adv. English for me!!!!! I think it's the only one that I'm going to go badly in.... :(

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Although it does seem important now just remember it is only preliminary so if you don't do as well as you want no harm done because you start afresh next term for HSC. With that being said it is important to get a study pattern as if you can establish some sort of study regime now hopefully it shall continue on into the HSC.

Good luck to all preliminary students, try not to stress to much and enjoy your last moment of preliminary because once HSC starts it all counts.

xoxo

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Although it does seem important now just remember it is only preliminary so if you don't do as well as you want no harm done because you start afresh next term for HSC. With that being said it is important to get a study pattern as if you can establish some sort of study regime now hopefully it shall continue on into the HSC.

Good luck to all preliminary students, try not to stress to much and enjoy your last moment of preliminary because once HSC starts it all counts.
study is where my problem lies...i am the worlds biggest procrastinator...and i cant stop no matter how hard i try...

i have a friend who is absolutely stressing about her exams...like she has already started to go crazy....id hate to think wat she is gonna b like next years though...

and goodluck to you as well :)

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
Im starting this week as my exams are about 5 weeks away. I find it easier if ive got a timetable set up for each day. For now, ive set aside about 3 hours of homework/study each day and about 5 hours on the weekend. Im interested if this is about the norm amount of time or above / below what everyone else is doing

purky

HSC
our year like keeps asking our teachers can u give us ideas for studying for prelim and their like yes then we dont hear them again.

xoxo

HSC
theodore223 said:
Im starting this week as my exams are about 5 weeks away. I find it easier if ive got a timetable set up for each day. For now, ive set aside about 3 hours of homework/study each day and about 5 hours on the weekend. Im interested if this is about the norm amount of time or above / below what everyone else is doing
hmm well what im doing is every week i just concentrate on one subject and during that week i only study/write notes on that subject...n then the next week i do another subject and so on....

this was something my maths teacher advised me to do...so i decided to try it...
3 hours a day for me is heaps coz i would never have enough time what with other homework and work and other stuff...5 hours on the weekend seems pretty reasonable though

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
theodore223 said:
You're doing a hell lot more than what I'm doing at the moment :p

kloudsurfer

HSC
xoxo said:
hmm well what im doing is every week i just concentrate on one subject and during that week i only study/write notes on that subject...n then the next week i do another subject and so on....

this was something my maths teacher advised me to do...so i decided to try it...
3 hours a day for me is heaps coz i would never have enough time what with other homework and work and other stuff...5 hours on the weekend seems pretty reasonable though
Thats around the normal amount of time I study (or at least I set aside to study, doesnt always happen though lol) even when exams are not on, and thats mainly homework, usually im to busy trying to keep on top of everything, I rarely have time for actual study.

imachum

HSC
hey - I cant believe that people have alredy been studying for their prelim - GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb: Thats YOU - if u continue in the premature studiousnessism.

Hey Blue ARAB - YOU ROCK! but i won, coz i chose PAPER!!! HEHHEHEHEHE

(*man.on.fire*)

HSC
that imachum guy is heaps queer, ay?
on topic...study is bad:bomb:
ppl with blocking powers...do not block me!!! he is sitting right next to me in class, and so is the other queer soul searcher.............who is queer!

xoxo

HSC
:( 2 weeks of assessment free and then prelims! argh!!!
have most people got their timetables?
i have all of mine in the first week...but maths 2u and catholic in the second....and three days off:)

wat abt other people?
are u feeling prepared?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)