Have you started studying for trials? (2 Viewers)

Have you started studying for the trials?

• Yes

Votes: 113 56.2%
  • No, but i will soon

Votes: 67 33.3%
  • Who studies?

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • Trials have already been finished/school doesn't hold trials

Votes: 12 6.0%

• Total voters

renny 123

HSC
I started this week, mine start week 5 next term. I am a bit behind on topics from last term though so alot of my time is being spent learning stuff I probably should already know :mad1:

hollaholla

HSC
omg these threads just get me worried. shame on you lol

well i hav started but like....not thoroughly enough...atm im doin stuff knowing ill hv to do it again the day before the exam...and this i no like.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
I've started studying considering mine starts in wk 3 and im full having a :spzz: attack and im full:rofl::rofl::rofl: attack

danal353

HSC
yes... though i'm not really motivated so i end up doing 2-3 hrs a day, which is bad cause they're in week 2

argh...

Gleb1

HSC
yeah at the start of the school holidays i started actully studying especially im studying more to the subjects that i got low marks from but the problem is in chemistry i know the theory 100% but the problem is i need to know the formulas and answering the questions do you know where i can get the formulas and pratice solutios from chemistry monitoring managment, acidic envorment and identification and production of materials???
if anyway can help please :(

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Yeah i have started but i procrastinated most of the time >.>

I've managed to go through all of chemistry, did a few maths past papers and finsihed my english essay due last term so far XD

autumn-bird

HSC
aaah, i'm going to sound so clueless but... what are "trials"? are they like mid-year exams, or something?

[i'm in victoria doing the vce and we don't have "trials"]

mesbaz

HSC
N/A
I'm still making notes... does that count as study ? :S .
totally screwed for trials.....
It's like last week there was SO much time, and now suddenly, theres no time left.
No idea how that happened.....

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
I'm still making notes... does that count as study ? :S .
totally screwed for trials.....
It's like last week there was SO much time, and now suddenly, theres no time left.
No idea how that happened.....
if ur learning stuff and understanding and concentrating about what ur writing when making notes, the yeh i believe that making notes is classed as studying

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah i have started but i procrastinated most of the time >.>

I've managed to go through all of chemistry, did a few maths past papers and finsihed my english essay due last term so far XD
nice! stupid umat is consuming too much of time so i only could do a few maths papers and touch up the first 3 modules notes. Wrote some of the fourth modules too. Who's actually started writing out their english essays? If you have, i envy you haha. If you finished all 4 essays + creative thats legendary :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
nice! stupid umat is consuming too much of time so i only could do a few maths papers and touch up the first 3 modules notes. Wrote some of the fourth modules too. Who's actually started writing out their english essays? If you have, i envy you haha. If you finished all 4 essays + creative thats legendary :p
Good luck with UMAT but i'm sure you'll be fine anyway ^^

LOL most of my english essays and my creative are finished - i only have 1 essay left for conflicting perspectives ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)