Have you forgotten almost everything you learnt in your hsc year? (1 Viewer)

leisl1990

HSC
I saw a real estate advert on the local news paper. It says something about a 20 year mortgage and the monthly payment. just out of interest, i tried to recall the formula and stuff to reconfirm the information on the ad. i found out that i couldn't remember a thing about formula and its derivation at all.
so i picked my study notes for the first time after my hsc maths exam and i felt that i had lost most of the things i learnt.
does this happen to every1? or is it just me being forgetful

i dont know why, just feel a bit frustrating .

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I forgot most of my 3 unit HSC stuff. Ah, damn it.

I need to spend time relearning it now.

leisl1990

HSC
you are not sleeping? or is it because you are not in australia?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
leisl1990 said:
you are not sleeping? or is it because you are not in australia?
I am just not sleeping, lol.

I decided to stay all night and sleep at about 6am so that I dont' have to go some place with my parents this morning.

And yeah, this is a practice as well for my all nighter on tuesday for hsc result.

leisl1990

HSC
who's this bloke in your avatar? looks somehow familiar to me

dp624

HSC
Nope, i remmeber almost everythign with stark clarity. maybe it's cos i did my courses 2/3 times over haha

08er

HSC
yeah i can still remember all my notes with clarity especially the ones created earlier in the year

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It's been two years since I did the HSC, and I still remember everything, at least in Maths...probably because I tutor lol and also because I needed a lot of that stuff in uni...

08er

HSC
Actually I have forgotten most of my maths

dp624

HSC
I lie. I've forgotten every essay that i've memorised. stil know some eng but

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
I haven't forgotten my Advanced English, Modern, History Extension or Society at all.
the others yes, but they aren't important anyway.

conics2008

HSC
man for you guys it wont matter, im the jackass whos doing tutorin in 2unit maths that needs it.. dam 4unit why dont they teach u 2unit stuff... but overall 2unit is pretty easy to be honest, i usually derieve the formulas, thories etc on the spot with them usually takes about 4-10 min of reading xD

Harkaraj

HSC
Uni Grad
Ive forgotten alot of the stuff too... more so in english as I barely remember any of my essays. It doesn't matter now anyway, as long as you knew it for the actual HSC exams. But I reckon if I went over it I would recall it all much faster.

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
conics2008 said:
man for you guys it wont matter, im the jackass whos doing tutorin in 2unit maths that needs it.. dam 4unit why dont they teach u 2unit stuff... but overall 2unit is pretty easy to be honest, i usually derieve the formulas, thories etc on the spot with them usually takes about 4-10 min of reading xD
they do, well they are meant to. At my school ext 1 students and ext 2 students were together for 2 unit/3 unit lessons but the 4 unit kids learnt the 4 unit work outside the timetable and you are meant to do the first couple of 2 unit assesements in case you drop 4 unit so you need to learn the 2 unit work

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
For the subjects i cared about, i remember most everything, for english, no.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
sitting here right now, few vague facts are floating around my head.
but i'm sure if i were in conversation with someone about a hsc topic, i could pull out some decent knowledge :) [i hope].

P.T.F.E

HSC
hahaha sort of chem is floating around, but prety much flew outta my head if i tried i would no sum stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)