Have you ever tasted your own cum/jizz/spunk/juice/jism/cream? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha yeah. I dont mind kissing after a girl goes down on me and sometimes theres a weird taste..once i got it pretty strong turns out the girl was trying to be funny...oh well, its only my own, not like iam tasting some other guys balls.

Che08

HSC
yeah if he kissed me after its there.. when i was first getting sexually active i would never kiss after but im with the whole if i want him to go down on me i dont want it to taste horrible.. and if i go to kiss after ive been down on him i expect him to kiss me.. and never had someone say no actually

milolamb

HSC
I havn't eaten my semen before Oo
I know my mate has, he got in shit from it... Ohh and also snobal and rainbow pashing.... Yerr I know people who do that on daily basis... So I don't think it's weird... If your into that type a thing.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Che08 said:
yeah if he kissed me after its there.. when i was first ually active i would never kiss after but im with the whole if i want him to go down on me i dont want it to taste horrible.. and if i go to kiss after ive been down on him i expect him to kiss me.. and never had someone say no actually

also im wondering, does our breath smell after we go down....because s breath definently smells (like cawk) after they go down, hence, kissing isn't as attractive.

HSC
milolamb said:
I havn't eaten my semen before Oo
I know my mate has, he got in shit from it... Ohh and also snobal and rainbow pashing.... Yerr I know people who do that on daily basis... So I don't think it's weird... If your into that type a thing.
What do you mean he got in shit from it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, it's happened before. no big deal. unlike my penis. which is big. full stop.

girls taste my semen. plus i sometimes make the girl try her own juices after fingering her.

HSC
回复: Re: Have you ever tasted your own cum/jizz/spunk/juice/jism/cream?

I don't care about people tasting other peoples excretions, I meant on purpose tasting your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)