Votes: 11 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • I think so....

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters

Sadiah

HSC
Doesn't really count as a 'ghost' but still pretty creepy . When I was about 4-5 years old, I use to see something outside the window in a certain room of our apartment. According to my grandfather it was a cin/jin. Really freaked me out. It stopped after my grandpa found and threw away a stuffed devil doll in the room and read some prayers. I can still remember its face, bloody terrifying.
A Jinn?

Pretty kool. :D

I believe in them and also admire them :D:D

You probably think I'm crazy lol:eek:

onur91

HSC
N/A
A Jinn?

Pretty kool. :D

I believe in them and also admire them :D:D

You probably think I'm crazy lol:eek:
Maybe if you saw a good jin it might be cool. But the jin I'm talking about wasn't the good type.

You're not crazy. Only if you admire the evil jins lol :)

badquinton304

HSC
Ghost is possible but it does not have to mean someone dies and spirit talks to you, I have thought about this and considered that in several different timelines although we are separated physically our concience can sort of overlap the different time paths and thus information and experience could be passed from you(1) to you(2), because you(1) has already experienced path X of event Y. This could explain why communication with ghost often involves some kind of warning.
Don't take it seriously I was just really thinking about it one day and my mind drifted off.

Sadiah

HSC
Maybe if you saw a good jin it might be cool. But the jin I'm talking about wasn't the good type.

You're not crazy. Only if you admire the evil jins lol :)
I've seen a Jinn once, and have actually spoken to people who have encountered experiences with Jinns lol =) I'm noy lying.

I don't admire the evil ones, dont worry =)

Bereie

HSC
Yeah that makes total sense Jinns actually exist haha derp.

Bereie

HSC
I've seen a Jinn once, and have actually spoken to people who have encountered experiences with Jinns lol =) I'm noy lying.

Why did you neg rep me? Do you honestly believe what you are posting?

onur91

HSC
N/A

You saw a Jinn as well, how was it?
I've actually always wanted to see a good Jinn, unfortunately only the bad kind:(
Lol i'm glad you're not admiring the bad Jinns :)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Ghosts don't exist IMO but if i were to stay overnight in a 'haunted' house and it was big and empty i'd be pretty freaked out.

pman

Banned
HSC
Urg!!! I swear my house is haunted!! :cold:

Like it's brand new and everything, but i think we have an unwanted visitor...

These are the things that have been happening:
* The kettle turned on by itself. When i asked everyone in the family if it was them, they said no...
* Pens rolling off the desk... Very randomly
* Closed doors opening up by themselves. Just then thestudy room door opened up, and i'm the only one at home, so i don't know what the f*ck it was!!! :jaw:
But anyways, has anyone else had problems with a "ghost." And either way, do you believe in ghosts?

And just as an aside, when i was on holidays once, (like when i was little) we were at my granparents house. We were in a room where my uncle had died. There's a window which joins two rooms.. And it was locked with a padlock... And somehow it opened up by itself... :cold: Never going back!!!
the wind

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
Just your imagination/nothing there.

You are seeing things/of course there isn't anything there.

Ghosts don't exist IMO but if i were to stay overnight in a 'haunted' house and it was big and empty i'd be pretty freaked out.
this person plays dota and believes in fantasy including elves, orks and other non existent creatures and wildlife.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yes, because playing a game must mean you believe they exist in real life.

Bilama

HSC
*you're.

LOL at whole post basically.

LOL

humorous.

ghosts are illusions.

laser and light show.

ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND RADIATION.

E x B = c

momentum of EMR or you say " real ghost" is about million million times less than a landing mosquito.
even poynting vectoer say so.

sif you give a shit.
hah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)