Have you ever had a real fist fight? (1 Viewer)

Have you?

• Total voters

GeoffreyLeonard

HSC
N/A
Just kind of rocked up here ey, I was like, "what's goin on here, who these fuckin dickheads"?

They're fuckin "who are you"? and I was like "hey man, I'm fuckin trent."
"trent, trent, trent"

Yeah fuck that ey.

Then I got smacked up.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
GeoffreyLeonard said:
Just kind of rocked up here ey, I was like, "what's goin on here, who these fuckin dickheads"?

They're fuckin "who are you"? and I was like "hey man, I'm fuckin trent."
"trent, trent, trent"

Yeah fuck that ey.

Then I got smacked up.
you fucking sick bastard, i know what you did with those children and you will pay

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Been in one serious fight (not including primary schoool crap), didn't have much choice in the matter it was eaither punch the wanker or be glassed.

Few minor scuffles playing rugby but they never turn big and atleased when your on the field you know nobody is going to pull a knife and stab you.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
my friend got ganged up upon so i jumped in.

im not so good at blocking/parrying/dodging,
but my punches are pretty solid.

i didn't end up with any injuries though :S

IceCreamMage

HSC
Fights are entertainment around Casula in Sydney D:

You get bored and you walk down the street at night, there'd be at least three fights going on that are in view of your home.
At night when you sleep you can hear guys fightin.

They're usually whimps thoughts.

Me? I love a good fight, though my girlfriend's made me promise only to fight when I have to /sigh

No fun D:

scora

HSC
gosh sam04u, you could compile some sort of short story with your fights- i was engaged

YEAH I'VE HAD A FEW FISTICUFFS WITH SUM FAGG0tz.
lol i love that word "fisticups" , makes me laugh

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
lol at lyounamu, michael1990 and serius being in fistfights lol
Oh add theism to that list of hardcore street fighter ninja cunts with his parrying. lol i laughed pretty hard when he started going on about parrying. Oh but his punches are pretty solid.

E

Empyrean444

Captain Gh3y said:
i didnt bash my grandma.....i was going to hit her. she deserved it though.

But as for what i said.......i wasnt trying to sound tufff,,,,,, i dont consider it tuff or whatever hitting ppple who are weaker than you. But just because people are weaker than you..i dont think it means.....they are excempt from being hit.

Anyways..the point was.........that ur bf should stand up for you..and not let his parents disrespect u..............maybe they dont mean it..in a bad way. asian parents are morons usually, so dont be tooo worried about them.
Asians in general lack mannners.

Have you seeen them eat..they eat like pigs...they are a very uncivilised bunch.
Stupidity. what does "disrespecting" even mean? It ia unreasonable, brutish and demonstrative of a limited mind to respond to words with violence. As someone said, you're a scum bag for considering hitting your grandmum. She did "not deserve" it. Standing up for someone entails defending them as the situation demands. If someone tried to physically attack whoever, then yes, your violence is justified. If somoeone just disrespects someone with words, then should respond with words. Beating up people weaker than you for stupid reasons is quite sad really.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
uh a couple. i got my nose broken in yr 9 but i didnt throw one back.
a few playing AFL, once i was fighting with this bloke and the whole crowd like joined in. i kinda got smacked up a bit. but yeah.
then i this other time this kid got in a fist fight with an umpire, which was mad, but i tackled him off the umpire and he stood up and broke my nose again. its been broken like 5 times now. fuck.

Mr.Cassimatis

HSC
i dont fite in the streets, but i do MMA, and i fight in the cage. been kicked in the head a few times haha and a few jabs here and there thats about it i know my game

HSC
Aiming for 65.00 for BNurs @ CSU (Bathurst) for Nursing Officer in RAAF.

Waiting - nervously - for my application results to NSW Fire Brigades (NSWFB) for a retained (part time) firefighter position as my uni job! (beats "flipping burgers").

ZOMG i fricking love you... ASNSWR127! :p
i'm trying for RAAF intelligence officer training & a BA at ADFA for 2010....
and trying to be a part-time firefighter too!! :D

charlesdinio

HSC
Yeah, haven't for ages though.

The night of Mardi Gras (I'm not homo, was just having a night out with my mates lol), we went, had a bit of repulsive fun, got back on the train to get home..

Luckily there was about 15 of us because we had a PE excursion to the AIS the next day, and so consequently we had some of my schools 1st 15 with us, so lucky!

Anyway, dont mean to generalise but little did we know that in the next carriage was about 10 HUGE aboriginal and islander guys. We sat minding our own business, but one of them came in, presumably on drugs asking if we wanted to fight, we were like "no thanks mate", and he walked off, had a yell to his friends and came back in shouting at us. we all just stayed put. Then he belted one of my mates over the head, and it was all in from there. Was good to chat about on the way to Canberra anyway..

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
yea some scrawny lil bitch comes up to me and asks me for a dollar. im like "fuck off you scabbing poor shit"
NOTE- i dont hate on poor folk, just this one asshole, hes a wannabe gangstafag type. the kind that gives society a bad name.
he pushes me and then i push him back. i never intended for it to get physical, but yeah they manage to pull us apart.

turns out the guys with a gang and he threates to get his "boys" on me after school. everyone sayin things like his brother's got a knife or some shit.

walked home after school with no issues.

guy gets expelled a few months later on unrelated charges or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)