Have you ever been intimidated by someone's attractiveness? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
This is for all the males and females. Have you ever been intimidated to talk to someone you really like because how they look? Do you judge all attractive people as being stuck up and conceited?

HSC
Am I the only one who is? :eek:
I don't generally assume that all attractive people are 'stuck-up and conceited', but they can intimidate me. But then again, a lot of people can, 'attractive' or otherwise.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
yeah, i'm one to come quick to judge.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
except like megan fox
probably one of the only people in the world who would kind of intimidate me

Zingy

HSC
I'm fucking ugly so I'm intimidated by pretty much everyone which is why I stay inside pretty much 24/7.

Riet said:
Why the fuck are you still here dude?

Zingy

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Eh, I'm a social retard and don't know how to react to people, and act around people (by which I don't mean to be fake). =/
Doubt it.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Yep.
Then when it was too late I said to myself "You fuckin dumbcunt"

ShaunaJean

HSC
Nope, not really. But I'm really quiet when I meet people, and it takes me a while to warm up to them.

HSC
yeah, for sure

not necessarily intimidated as such, so much as thinking like .. this person probably thinks i'm way beneath them and has no desire to hang out with me, are they just being nice? are they shit-talking me to themselves in their head? ah, fuck!

yeah, i have odd thought patterns sometimes.

dolbinau

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah, for sure

not necessarily intimidated as such, so much as thinking like .. this person probably thinks i'm way beneath them and has no desire to hang out with me, are they just being nice? are they shit-talking me to themselves in their head? ah, fuck!

yeah, i have odd thought patterns sometimes.
Yes. it's not intimidation as in feel threatened or anything but feeling inferior.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yeah, i definitely get nervous around people i think are particularly amazing.
probably why all the people i've slept with have been non-threatening and easy to boss around.

but i kind of like the horribly nervous but excited feeling of liking someone lots and then plucking up the courage to talk to them. such a natural high.

silverpebble

HSC
I'm more intimidated by intelligence than looks. It is a more predominant focused area of self-doubt and aspiration that would make me more sensitive/paranoid to failure and feeling stupid. I do believe there are no mistakes only learning experiences though, no further emo rant required. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)