• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Have 100% success in English, its easy (1 Viewer)

Futuristic

This year Inaburra High School in Sydney's Sutherland Shire has added a Literature Festival featuring HSC and other famous authors to assist students with HSC preparation.

Speakers will include: Melina Marchetta (Looking for Alibrandi), Les Murray, John Misto (Shoehorn Sonata), Peter Skrzynecki, Shakespeare expert Dr Wendy Michaels, Stephen measday, children's authors Kim Gamble and Anna Fienberg and humourist John Larkin.

Tickets to attend part or all of the literature festival are only $15 (this is damn cheap compared to those lectures you can go to in the city that feature experts like these). This is a purely non-profit event that is being held for our benefits only.

Call John Wallace on 9543 2533 for tickets or email me for some more info.

ben

SPAM! :D

But yes, I'm sure after going to that lecture my marks will be 100%.

Futuristic

Ur not getting the point fella

This event is purely for HSC STUDENTS BENEFIT and is NON-PROFIT. No one else has anything to gain from this except for ourselves.

And as for the title, im sure u can recognise that It an english technique to get ppls attention. I mean its obviously working, it got u to read the thread:p

Futuristic

yea there is public transport 4 sure

all u have to do is make ur way onto the illawarra line (light blue line) and get off at Sutherland station. From there u will be able to catch a bus to Bangor. Once ur in Bangor, make sure u get off at Bangor shops. Make ur way into the carpark there, and u will find a cemented pathway that takes u through some bush onto Billa Road, where Inaburra High School is situated.

Enjoy ur day there if ur going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)