has your stomach grumbled in any of your exams? (1 Viewer)

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
mine has, in every single one. today about half of my class were creating stomach-harmonies. i was just wondering if this has afflicted any others?

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
yep happened 3 times.. and that was with breakfast!! makes u lose concentration.. argh

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Yep, every exam lol. I wake up at 6 and eat some Wheetbix (being the stereotypical Aussie that I am). That means that I don't eat anything until after 1 when I get home. It's mainly due to me usually eating at recess at school. Stoopid school...still annoys me after I've left -_-

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hell yes, I was thirsty in the economics exam as well but didn't want to waste the precious 30 seconds to ask for water...but mainly I get hungry after the 2nd hour of a 3 hr exam...

dezzy

HSC
yea every exam too.
i tell the people around me to just ignore it if they hear me grumble...

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
Yeah all the time! I just can't go 3 hours without eating LOL... I don't know if other ppl can hear it, but to me it sounds pretty loud

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i ahve way too much adrenelin in the mornings before the exams so my stomach shrinks and i don;t feel like eating

so then it just groans to me all through the exam

cowsushi

HSC
N/A
yes yes yes and yes, constant tummy rumblage no matter how many weetbix i devour, that ad is a load of crap, im sueing weetbix for my forthcoming crappy uai

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I see none of you have had the honour of regular chronic nose bleeds during exams? You haven't lived until you have; there's nothing like handing in a blood smeared english exam to add to the dramatic effect.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Nope, not a single growl.

I try and eat before the exam so l'm not hungry or thirsty.

frazzle

HSC
ahaha YES!

and the people around me all give me evils after the exam =P

and i DO have a plentiful breakfast!

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Iron woman said:
...there's nothing like handing in a blood smeared english exam to add to the dramatic effect.
oh, i LIKE that. maybe they'll give you pity marks? or maybe they'll think you're being a smartarse. either way, your response will stand out.

skittlebrau

Iron woman said:
I see none of you have had the honour of regular chronic nose bleeds during exams? You haven't lived until you have; there's nothing like handing in a blood smeared english exam to add to the dramatic effect.
Ha... during my trials, I was writing so hard I ripped the skin off the side of my hand, and bled all over my maths exam. Serves them right... I hated maths.

And as for hunger... yep. No matter how much I eat before my exam, my stomach rumbles. I think it just doesn't like the idea of not being able to eat until 12:30.

~~Jess~~

HSC
yep i used ot not eat breaky but my tummy rumbles soooo loud! so gotta eat as much i can handle but then i still get hungry cos i cant handle that much food in the morn. in the trails my tummy rumbles so loudly, i was sqirming so many diff ways to get it to be quieter

DaRanjed

It's so annoying. My tummy rumbles in all my exams...which hardly happens when I'ms studying at home.

Must be something to do with stress...
Or
When we restrain from grumbling, our tummy does the opposite.

I don't do any science so I have nothing more to add.

BTW, I eat breakfast before each of my exams...

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
haha yeh happened to me..
my stomach made funny noises for 3hrs in ipt exam.. lol.. it was an afternoon exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)