has your stomach grumbled in any of your exams? (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
My stomach grumbled so loud during the trials. It was so embarrassing. It wasn't so bad during the HSC, only physics where it grumbled really loud and a supervisor was next to me, hehehe.

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
yeah in the 3hr exams, even when i ate literally just b4 we went in, by about halfway my stomach was rumbling again and i was starving

HSC
yea it happens to me...especially when the food tech students start cooking (and their kitchens are right next to the hall) which makes the hall smell and make me hungry

J

jhakka

Mine usually grumbles in afternoon exams. During my IPT trial, it was so loud the guy in front of me turned around and laughed.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
VVoody said:
Yep, every exam lol. I wake up at 6 and eat some Wheetbix (being the stereotypical Aussie that I am). That means that I don't eat anything until after 1 when I get home. It's mainly due to me usually eating at recess at school. Stoopid school...still annoys me after I've left -_-
haha ur such an 'Aussie' u cant spell WEET-BIX!! silly kid..!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeah mine has it makes you feel worried that someone else would be distracted as you are by it

yes!
every exam i've had, and it doesnt seem to matter that ive had breakfast. its so bloody distracting and embarassing!
i considered leaving physics an hour early just because of it! i would say 90% of my exam time has been spent sucking my stomach in to prevent/muffle the noises! :vcross:
screw weetbix and the hsc, this is our health!

budj

HSC
Yeah in my excitement for the extension 2 maths exam, I let out a few hershy bombs. A few ppeople beside me also gice out occasional stomach groans

mm87511

HSC
yesh!!!!!!
i messed up a long essay just bcuz i was starving....although i had my lunch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)