• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Has the HSC caused you to stop exrcising and working out? (1 Viewer)

WannaBang?

HSC
For me, it certainly has. I exercise in the morning because I'm too busy to workout in the evening but lately, the HSC has got me so buggered that I just can't be bothered getting out of bed to exercise :sleep: (probably because i've been up all night doing homework). Also, if by some miracle, i do happen to get up, I end up studying because I think to myself, "I've gotten up anyway, so I may as well study".

Anyway, everyone join me in saying: FUCK THE HSC!

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
make a set time for exercise. exercise may actually help you study better (or so ive been told).

C

Charlie.

WannaBang? said:
For me, it certainly has. I exercise in the morning because I'm too busy to workout in the evening but lately, the HSC has got me so buggered that I just can't be bothered getting out of bed to exercise :sleep: (probably because i've been up all night doing homework). Also, if by some miracle, i do happen to get up, I end up studying because I think to myself, "I've gotten up anyway, so I may as well study".

Anyway, everyone join me in saying: FUCK THE HSC!
How do you expect to get anywhere in life if you cannot cope with the HSC..seriously, university (final exams etc) is more hectic and stressful than the HSC. You aren't even close to the HSC yet.
Also, you aren't going to get into University if you are fat. So start exercising. Exercising makes you less stressed.

Twilight25

HSC
oh yeah it has...everytime i wanna exercise, there is just too much to do!!
Homework and assessments take me all night....although i should try to balance my schedule...

WannaBang?

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
make a set time for exercise. exercise may actually help you study better (or so ive been told).
I do have a set time: in the morning. As I've said previous, I just can't be bothered getting out of bed because I would have had a long night.

WannaBang?

HSC
Charlie. said:
How do you expect to get anywhere in life if you cannot cope with the HSC..seriously, university (final exams etc) is more hectic and stressful than the HSC. You aren't even close to the HSC yet.
Also, you aren't going to get into University if you are fat. So start exercising. Exercising makes you less stressed.
:lol: LOL! You won't get into university if you are fat. Priceless!

I'm actually not fat. I'm pretty fit because I've been working out for the last 2 years but it have stopped for maybe the last 3-4 months.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i dont know about stopping exercising because i never did exercise before hsc so i cant compare, but i can tell you that i have gained a kilo or two.
all the stress and probably caused much stuffing of the face with food.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Nah, I exercise way more now than I ever did. I find it an excellent way to relieve stress.:D

xJennax

HSC
No, I only joined the gym at the start of last year. :p I find it good to relieve stress, also.

yer8899

HSC
i do alot of excersise at lunch and recess, but i also do it after school. i find that im more focused after i excersise so i just do it before i study. if your taking a break from studying by watching tv, do some form of excersise then such as skipping (if your room is large enough) or weights etc.

WannaBang?

HSC
yer8899 said:
i do alot of excersise at lunch and recess, but i also do it after school. i find that im more focused after i excersise so i just do it before i study. if your taking a break from studying by watching tv, do some form of excersise then such as skipping (if your room is large enough) or weights etc.
I'm gonna get back into working out. It was the only thing keeping me sane last year

Last edited:

pezdog

HSC
I still try to go to the gym 3 times a week....monday and wednesday arvo plus sat morning. It does kinda screw up my arvos but seeing as i wont actually start anything til about 6 lol

MTP

HSC
tbh, i have probably lost weight since the beggining of year 12 lol. I dont exercise often, just 20 min walks to school and back is all i do.

Shoubadoo

HSC
I currently don't have a job because my parents want me to focus on the HSC bla bla, and so I don't have a Gym membership at the mo. Not cool.
But I'm going to get a one-day a week job I hope, and sometimes I babysit (arrggh!) to get me some cash so as I can hit up the gym.

I hope to work out 4 times a week. I feel so much better about myself when I'm fit and the physical exertion is needed after so much sitting and studying.
If you exercise during the HSC year (or any year to be exact) you are doing yourself a favour :)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
its fucking May why is anyone studying for the HSC ?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I lost weight during my HSC, because I got too lazy to eat lunch and stuff.

Not good at all.

Felix Jones

HSC
omg hell yes...since going back to school ive actually lost mucle mass and has become considerably weaker... :(

hairspray

HSC
Im only in yr11 this year but all the pressure has affected my exercise regime... I use to go on an intense run for 40 minutes 4 times a week but now i'd be extremely lucky if i can just do it twice a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)