has n e 1 started doing drafts for the major assessment task yet?? (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im doing my PROPOSAL draft.hahaha. my school isnt too uptight abt this individual project thing...

Nerissa

Sarah168 - Cheers! I'm still doing drafts for my proposal too. Handed up the first one last week (5 out of 10, as it was too long...5 pages). Second one due this week. Our teacher is really stressed about the individual project - she says we have to spend 1000+ hours on it - but none of us are. I'm a leave it to the last minute kind of girl. BY THE WAY - please check out my 'help me' thread - I desperately need some resources on the Spanish Civil War / General Franco! Hugglez!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im so sorry but i honestly have never read a scrap of info on the spnaish civil war in my life...5 pages proposal eh? my etacher specified that it must NOT be over 1 page. hee hee

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
we haven't handed in proposals (or done one, in my case). but our draft essays are due at the start of april...

Last edited:

ms.cinderella

HSC
you guys got to do draft proposals?
hmm.. at my school, it was just one proposal.. no drafts!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
our first draft is due next wednesday...
Seems a little early compared to some now. Our proposals had to be in before chrissy holidays

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i handed in a draft for feedback and my teacher said not to change anything cos im getting full marks for it when i hand in the real copy! YAY!! :D

HSC
lol...proposal was done few weeks ago...proposal logs due next monday!
no one ive talked to has done their essay cept one guy who did his WHOLE essay already. but apparently its his "first draft" grrrr. *jealous*.
I'm so proud, ive done 2 paragraphs of my essay!!! (and the sad thing is im being sincere!)
I think this project is going to be a last min thing for most of the state...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it might be a last minute thing buts it better for it not to be obviously

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
we just finished our proposal interviews. Hopefully I'll start my draft in the holidays.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by charmed_cuties
u noe wat i have to hand in by next term 2 drafts of the essay along with log, synopsis as well!!! got so much work but little time!!
by the beginning of term 2?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I wish we had been asked to hand our proposals and drafts in earlier...I think the teachers are really laid back, because there's so many of us!!

Emma8701

We have 2 hand in 2 draft proposals n then our final 1 beginning of next term we have 2 hand in a few draft essays as well tho

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my schools seems very laid back compared to other schools but i think thats ok cos its marked internally

bubblychic

handed in my prorposal months ago, and have already had to show my teacher to drafts, and the final draft is due day one next term

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
We've had two process log submissions so far. Every time we do that we have to show if our question or topic area has changed at all and how our research and drafts are coming along. Next term however we have another process log submission, however we must bring in a completed first draft. So much for a holiday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)