has ervywun finished dere courses? (1 Viewer)

polo sport

has liek everywun finished dere courses, or r u all still learining the course. cuz at my skool.....i have like 4 of my subjects to finish...and i heard dat everywun else is revising now, and im still learning the stupid course.

chip

HSC
we havent finished legal studies and i dont think we will but all the other subjects we finished

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
umm..no I dont think weve finished anything, although only 1 lesson needed for maths is needed to finish

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Maybe you should try and learn english better before you start going on the computer. We might help you then when we can read what you type.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by polo sport
has liek everywun finished dere courses, or r u all still learining the course. cuz at my skool.....i have like 4 of my subjects to finish...and i heard dat everywun else is revising now, and im still learning the stupid course.
Nah. His English is fine. Hahaha

What do you count as finishing a course?
We only had a week to cover the basics of Mechanics in 4u and off we went into the trials...barely anyone came back alive...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
Maybe you should try and learn english better before you start going on the computer. We might help you then when we can read what you type.
when people come here 1st they don't realise that everyone writes in full words on this forum. and she/he's a newun. well i didn't realise. now i have been assimilated.

nope we havent finished all of them yet either

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yes l realise they they are new, just a bit more new than l. When l came on here first l acted mature, l didn't write like that.

HSC
I started my final business studies topic a few days ago... and most of the others r almost finished/finished... shit school >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)