Has anyone started year 12 work? (1 Viewer)

chltmddus112

HSC
I am just wondering. My prelim exam was on week 6 ~ 7 and now, we are

doing no work in school except for maths. I am trying to start year 12 works to

get ahead of others but I jst cbb -_-;;. Do you guys think its worthwhile to

start studying for yr 12??

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i definately will be for everything (primarily maths) that way i will have a better understanding of the courses

5233andy

HSC
Once EE2 has been confirmed, I'll start it ASAP. However, the advent of the Preliminary exams has only just begun. And the results of my EE1 exam will be a determining factor for my continuation in the subject and also for EE2.

As for maths.... [sigh]... I want to drop it, but then again, I don't - perhaps because it's assumed knowledge for many Uni courses, whereby General Maths is generally not accepted.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
yupp =D
my exams finishdd arnd wk 3-4ish
so since then iv been summarsing all my dot points
half way thru some subss
the year 12's this year told me to get ahead to save time, so yepp . =]
iv so far gone half way in history, legal, religion, english ( read all txts, made notes etc )

hopefully this will save time nxt yearr....
:eek:

chltmddus112

HSC
:D
omgd. said:
yupp =D
my exams finishdd arnd wk 3-4ish
so since then iv been summarsing all my dot points
half way thru some subss
the year 12's this year told me to get ahead to save time, so yepp . =]
iv so far gone half way in history, legal, religion, english ( read all txts, made notes etc )

hopefully this will save time nxt yearr....
:eek:
wha... alrdy done half ...

i just cant concentrate on studying year 12 work grr... =(

i should start it and i will try to study during the holiday hehe:D

omgd.

HSC
N/A
chltmddus112 said:
:D

wha... alrdy done half ...

i just cant concentrate on studying year 12 work grr... =(

i should start it and i will try to study during the holiday hehe:D

hehehe yupp =]
since you just finishdd examss take some timee offf
i know the feeling =p
& then like few days before hols maybe make a start? otherwise it might lead to procastination.. well thats what happens to me anyway hehee.. :eek:

just think of it this wayy for motivation.. unlike every other yearr.. this is the one year that DOES COUNT.. i dont knoww.. thats the only motivation im getting =p hehehe... & also.. the more u do now the less stress you' ll have next yearr .. ur gna have to do it eventually yeahh ? better now then laterr.. :D

goodluckk !! =]

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
5233andy said:
Once EE2 has been confirmed, I'll start it ASAP.
same, i am going to play around with video software

5233andy said:
As for maths.... [sigh]... I want to drop it, but then again, I don't - perhaps because it's assumed knowledge for many Uni courses, whereby General Maths is generally not accepted.
thats the only reason why i;m keeping it, it just sucks :'( TT_TT

chltmddus112

HSC
omgd. said:
hehehe yupp =]
since you just finishdd examss take some timee offf
i know the feeling =p
& then like few days before hols maybe make a start? otherwise it might lead to procastination.. well thats what happens to me anyway hehee.. :eek:

just think of it this wayy for motivation.. unlike every other yearr.. this is the one year that DOES COUNT.. i dont knoww.. thats the only motivation im getting =p hehehe... & also.. the more u do now the less stress you' ll have next yearr .. ur gna have to do it eventually yeahh ? better now then laterr.. :D

goodluckk !! =]
Thanks for the advise =)

good luck for u too

SimonLee13

HSC
Maybe find some belonging texts for english? I think I might already have one =D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Start reading texts and taking down notes I suppose. It will save tedious amounts of time later.

schokman

HSC
Hmm.. I was thinking about starting my Music and Drama ahead of time.. I plan to make as many compositions as I possibly can in the school holidays so I can just hand em in without having to worry about too many performances, and I've started collecting material for my drama IP.
I think it's awesome to get a kick start on the Year 12 stuff.

Starless

HSC
Haven't we done work on Legal and Ancient for the HSC as well?

schokman

HSC
Um... no =P we're doing the "Background" to the HSC =P hahhahha

HSC
i'll probably start in the holidays especially for maths, legal studies and french but i'm not too worried about it because other people probably won't do anything

chltmddus112

HSC
Melisoverschool said:
i'll probably start in the holidays especially for maths, legal studies and french but i'm not too worried about it because other people probably won't do anything
but some of my friends alrdy done lyk half of year 12 works with their tutors

which makes me worry =(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Um...

I have completed my Year 12 works for Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 two months ago through acceleration program.

And I have completed about 40% of HSC Biology through my own studies. Apart from that, I am just an average bloke...

bubblesss

HSC
lyounamu said:
Um...

I have completed my Year 12 works for Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 two months ago through acceleration program.

And I have completed about 40% of HSC Biology through my own studies. Apart from that, I am just an average bloke...

40% of HSC biology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u know how jealous i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bawd

HSC
lyounamu said:
Um...

You make everyone on this forum feel guilty for not studying. *shakes head at Namu*

adidasboy

weee
HSC
Planning to start work for 3u mathematics, english (must~ i'm performing poorly), history+ext in during my 3 week holidays ^_^. Can't wait :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bawd said:
You make everyone on this forum feel guilty for not studying. *shakes head at Namu*
Ok, I will be honest. Biology is shockingly easy to understand. Only things I did was to cover the Prelim to the maximum and that basically overlaps with some of the dot-points in HSC Biology.

And I will not even touch my Biology textbook during holiday anyway, I mean I won't even look at any other textbooks apart from maths. That's why I had to do something in Bio earlier. I regret not doing the same thing for other subjects like business and English...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)