Has anyone started writing yet? (1 Viewer)

Koume

Rabid fangirl
HSC
whee, I'm rather excited about this ^_^

Has anyone started writing yet? From what I've heard, quite a few people just spend this term researching and then start writing during summer holidays... any ideas on how you're planning out the work?

gwemma88

HSC
Hmm well i have started thinking about ideas. After my teacher flat out refused to allow me to write a story on my earlier ideas (which i did not think were that bad) i have finally come up with an idea that "may perhaps work." [words of teacher. I think that may be the best i get out of him!]

Hmm do i tell you all my idea and risk you stealing it, or do i keep it to myself? I think for the moment i keep it to myself (no offense)

I LOVE my journal. I just thought you would like to know. It is only week 6 of EE2 and i already love him. (yes, it is a him. have not come up with a name yet, but only a matter of time!) I was made to keep a journal for advanced last year and became obsessive over that, then had to keep another journal for my year 11 major work and again became obsessive over that- to the point of taking it on Retreat with me. And i am over the moon that EE2 requires a journal. Oh Happy Days! I LOVE MY JOURNAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)