Has anyone received an acceptance notice for the edutest for Baulko or Jr? (1 Viewer)

stnd08

HSC
3 sup, an above and high average. Wasn't my day for reading comp ;;. Pretty sure i got no chance with those 2 schools but did put nsgh as 3rd.
How was your cocurricular? I mean with an excellent cocurricular you could make up for a slightly undermining mark, however in all honestly I believe it'll take a lot more than that for the schools you chose. It's best not to get your hopes up as a lot of schools don't offer many spots for year 9. Even with 3 or 4 sups, the chances to get in are still quite slim considering the scarce amount of spots they offer.

oot123

HSC
N/A
does anyone know anything about sydney girls interviews, offers, waitlists, etc.?

Sethio

HSC
does anyone know anything about sydney girls interviews, offers, waitlists, etc.?
I mean Secretive Fish stated that some offers have been handed out. Edutest was quite a while ago, so I would assume that offers are being handed out. Depends on whether they have an interview process, but sghs states that they "may" interview meaning that those applicants may have just been outright amazing and didn't require an interview.

shixuans

HSC
Heard top selectives wont consider candidates outside of top 30 schools?!
confirmed not true from top 5 selective - doesnt happen often but this year we have at least one transfer from rank ~100 schools and such :)

NervousPanda

HSC
How was your cocurricular? I mean with an excellent cocurricular you could make up for a slightly undermining mark, however in all honestly I believe it'll take a lot more than that for the schools you chose. It's best not to get your hopes up as a lot of schools don't offer many spots for year 9. Even with 3 or 4 sups, the chances to get in are still quite slim considering the scarce amount of spots they offer.
My ccurricular is piano, piano then piano.... basically results of Eisteddfods i entered and won. I do a language too but not sure if it's counted then also bronze duke of Ed.

NervousPanda

HSC
confirmed not true from top 5 selective - doesnt happen often but this year we have at least one transfer from rank ~100 schools and such :)
Is this for going i to year 11 tho? Cos I've heard from my tutoring that a guy from my current school got into Baulko yr 11 a while back. So that's def possible.

Yes99

HSC
Ruse results have been released!
interview by zoom calls Bookings must be made by 3:00pm on Sunday 27 August.
Year 9 2024 Monday 28 August from 8:00 am to 3:20 pm
Year 10 2024 Monday 28 August from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Year 11 2024 Tuesday 29 August from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
This interview does not guarantee an offer of a position for 2024

NervousPanda

HSC
interview by zoom calls Bookings must be made by 3:00pm on Sunday 27 August.
Year 9 2024 Monday 28 August from 8:00 am to 3:20 pm
Year 10 2024 Monday 28 August from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Year 11 2024 Tuesday 29 August from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
This interview does not guarantee an offer of a position for 2024
Did u guys get it?!

NervousPanda

HSC
thanks! not feeling that confident tho. quite average at interviews.
Reckon i still got a chance? Recall you got the same edutest as me, but my high school is just... are emails staggered, maybe mum will receive it tomorrow @@. Your interviews via zoom, you be right

Yes99

HSC
i dont know tbh. did you check with your parents already to see if they received the email?

Yes99

HSC
I've made her refresh her email 100 x already
maybe it might come tomorrow. it wasn't a generic email as it has my parents name and my name in the email, so i assume they have to send one by one. or it might be the overall portfolio incl extra-curricular or maybe what exact % the person had within each tests. i am only guessing thb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)