Has anyone ever not finished their major work? (1 Viewer)

saaraah11

HSC
Any major work, visual arts, society, textiles? Or even know anyone? If so what did you/he/she do?
Probably not the right forum but figured it would get the most views here.

0hNivlek

HSC
Society & Culture's PIP was due last last Monday. Thank god for that.

saaraah11

HSC
Aw I am so glad I don't do Society, but at least you've got one less thing to worry about now hey.

arumisan

HSC
i've barely started my v.a. bow :p and i know plenty in my class who are still in initial stages. though there is one in my class that's finished already

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably there has been someone. I think most people end up finishing it even if it's the night before.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
with a subject like EE2, if you dont do the work and hand it in, you have to drop the subject, or it doesnt count because you haven't fulfilled the most basic requirements of the course. even if you have it as part of only 10 units. you would be forced to drop it and not be able to graduate.

something like d&t, or history where the major work is only a part of the course, if you don't do it, then you can't hand it in and instantly get 0 marks for that section. this would obviously severaly affect your marks overall

jet

Banned
HSC
I have one for cosmology which I haven't started. 15000 words due October 12th. I'm unsure if I will finish, and we're meant to start it around now.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
The definition of a short story is a story that is read in one sitting. It is extremely easy to read 7000-8000 words in one sitting, especially if it flows well and is entertaining, which is what most EE2 Major Works are.

jet

Banned
HSC
that's really big, how many words you got so far?
That would be 0

jetblack, mind if I ask what the topic is?
I'm thinking Quantum Cosmology. It was originally going to be Black Holes, but that's hard to stay on the Cosmology side of things and not the physics side. Otherwise, it will probably be galaxy formation. It depends really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)