has anyone done their ancient trial? (1 Viewer)

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
dave_119 said:
How about all u whimps stop asking each other for help.... Ur competing against each otherin the HSC,so why bother heling each other out... the days of a moral citizen went out in the 60s... later gays
we might be competing each other in the HSC but One - this is the trials not the HSC
Two - when you help people out usually you learn something as well
and your learning how to express yourself - you might have the ideas but not the proper wording to express it properly.
lastly Three - it aint so bad helping people out right?

trickynickstar

yea they will now they know what to study and i finished my exams so i can be on here .. anyway you should get of the computer your bf wants you

launcher169

Lord of Chaos
HSC
dave_119 said:
i reckon u anus's should study and get off the computer.....
Just one question: What are you doing here then?
We are all here for are own reasons and anyway this
place is really good for getting a better idea on what you have to
talk about in the exam

dave_119

Banned
HSC
cry me a river... i have a question blah blah blah...... how about u all go become doctors if u want 2 help others.... Your rank in your school and therefore your rank throughout the whole state determines your HSC/UAI.... so the trials do count....

trickynickstar

Thats intresting dave how do you know im not lez or bi...... wouldnt want to go any where near ur ass too many guys been there... by the way if you want to become a doctor you need a good UAI thats why were helping each other out.. By the way im no dating no one just "seeing"so 4 all i care he can do what he wants

!!belle!!

i have done my ancient trial and i found the option essays real hard i dont know if anyone here did augustus and julio claudians or the greek worl persian wars but u got to study them alot to go well i foudn ti hard an dim ranked 2nd~!

trickynickstar

Yeah i did different to you im ranked 4th which im happy with considering we have like 3 of the smartest people in our school who do ancient but the only thing i struggled with was remembering enough quotes i had a few primary ones but i needed more

Hoplite

HSC
If you don't know a particular quote there's ways around it.

'Scholars suggest...'

'According to some scholars this is significant because....'

etc etc etc...as long as you have a few legitimate views from real historians scattered throughout your essay, the above tactic will work. You've just got to say nothing is certain but a few people think this because of this.

trickynickstar

Yea i had all egypt view just needed more sparta i was a ittle un prepared i suppose for this exam but i wrote about 17-18 pages all up so i had enough to talk about

skoe

Im Doing Augustus and the julio claudians, Sparta and Cleopatra.

Does anyone have any good tips? Considering im a complete idiot when it comes to AH and the test is tommorow :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

Laus86

persephone said:
i did mine this morning
screwed up the Akhenaten question, like his relationship with Nefertiti...i mean that is so easy but i screwed it up
Sparta document study...the last question on the kings was bad
Amenhotep III - Ram II question A, the challenge of hittites to seti I and ram II...extra bad
and the worst was the ramesside period, assess the significance of the restoration of traditional religious practices and beliefs in the ramesside period

I reckon! I had the same question regarding ramesside period and thought it sucked big time. Like, i thought Tutankhamun was the main guy along with Horemheb/Ay who restored the religion back to the tradititional ways. Coz we just finished studying Akhenaten/Amarna period too, which is just before the religion went back to normal. I just talked about how Ramses re-opened temples, Abu Simbel, etc. Woteva....

incredible

I Did My Trial

The topics i did were Akhenaten, Punic Wars, SParta and New Kingdom
all the personalities on Egypt in CATHOLIC paper were similar based on an asessment and the factors of risign to prominence (where the hell is that on the syllabus), the PUNIC WAR QUESTION WERE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, vague dotpoints on the role of CATO AND SCIPIO AEMILIANUS
Egypt was nice, I chose the assessment of 2 queens, the easiest would be Ahmode Nefertari and Hatshepsut
Sparta- basic stuff, 10 marks on the role of kings and priveleges. try and find other sources than Herodotus

incredible

I Did My Trial

The topics i did were Akhenaten, Punic Wars, SParta and New Kingdom
all the personalities on Egypt in CATHOLIC paper were similar based on an asessment and the factors of risign to prominence (where the hell is that on the syllabus), the PUNIC WAR QUESTION WERE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, vague dotpoints on the role of CATO AND SCIPIO AEMILIANUS
Egypt was nice, I chose the assessment of 2 queens, the easiest would be Ahmode Nefertari and Hatshepsut
Sparta- basic stuff, 10 marks on the role of kings and priveleges. try and find other sources than Herodotus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)