Has anyone been to uwscollege? (1 Viewer)

meoww

HSC
I'm doing dip social science at the moment, but I was wondering if anyone has finished a course there and knows how you go about applying for uni next year? I don't want to stay with social science I want to do social work, but if I apply through Uac what documents do I need? We don't finish till jan next year which is in time for semester 1 next year but we won't have anything to prove we're doing the course? So how would I apply for uni? Uws and others

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, You will need to apply through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC). UAC will have access to your documents. I would also advise you to contact the UWSCollege team later this year for more detailed information. Best regards, UWS Course Info

meoww

HSC
So even if we apply to uws we still have to go through Uac?

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, If you complete your Diploma in Social Science at UWSCollege and intend on completing the Bachelor of Social Science straight away, you would not need to go through UAC. You would be able to apply for the Bachelor of Social Science directly through UWSCollege. However, if you intend on using your Diploma in Social Science to obtain an offer into a course other than the Bachelor of Social Science, such as the Bachelor of Social Work, you would need to reapply through the UAC. You would not neeed to provide documents to UAC as they can obtain this information automatically from UWS, provided you include your student number and Diploma details in your UAC application. For more information, or for further clarification, please contact the Course Information Line on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)