Harry Potter (1 Viewer)

Pina Colada

HSC
N/A
Does Anyone Here Hate Cho Chang From Harry Potter And Think That She's A Ho????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
think you'll get better responses in the reading thread :) :)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
i hate

I Hate Harry Potter, And All His Friends, I Like Though The Flying Car Wish I Had One Of Those.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeh i dont like cho very much. only coz she gets to hook up with harry, hes spunky. Ive see pics of her. shes not THAT pretty. i was expecting some kind of godess, the way they talk about her!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC

its kinda blurry but for some odd reason, no other picture would load!

persephone

HSC
shellybelly087 said:

she just looks like your regular asian to me
i don't think that's her. i think that's some asian chick's head on harry's body....unless that was supposed to be a joke, then ignore this.

Lennie

err dude no offence, but i wouldnt waste my time caring ...
its not like you have ever met her...
but out of interest... why is she a ho? particularly if she has done nothing to you?

HSC
Pina Colada said:
Does Anyone Here Hate Cho Chang From Harry Potter And Think That She's A Ho????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see how kissing Harry Potter would make you a ho. Maybe it would make you the envy of all the female nerds who have nothing better to do.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Three small (and real) pictures which are living on my computer of Katie (girl who is officially playing Cho) that I have been collecting as of late...

In my opinion I think she looks fine. She's not "striking" - there are probably a lot of girls who have similar features, but she's pretty in her own right and as long as she can act, I don't have a problem with her. Apparently she has a very "striking" Scottish accent though so it would probably make up for any "deficiencies" in the looks.

But again, I'd have to say, all girls have the potential to look pretty in their own way, so I'm not bothered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)