Harry Potter (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
Personally I think there would be better ones...maybe someone else has another opinion though, which particular book were you thinking of? Anything involving quests or something like that would be good...so perhaps you could use something from one of the harry potter books, though it would be a more difficult choice than some others.

I can only think of stories such as "The Neverending Story" (1979 Michael Ende)
I've only seen the movie so I don't know what the book is like to read...the Wizard of Oz or maybe something from the The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis...though they may be too cliche and I don't know how relevant they would be. What exactly do you have to focus on within the physical journey? I didn't study this as part of the HSC in 2003...though maybe someone with more insight can suggest a good book for you to do. I take it you've decided against the Fellowship of the Ring?

Last edited:

RUBLEET

HSC
i asked my teacher as i sed..............he sed its ok if i continue wid lotr.....fotr...............but considering that i will have 2 read it more than once to do well......my mind makes me move towards "hobbit" 280 odd pages..........as compare 2 580 pages of fotr.
hows that????????vat do u say??//
u got msn????????

Jacks

HSC
the hobbit is actually a good one to do, PM me if you'd like to discuss it more, I think it would be a lot easier to do, especially if you'd have to read it more than once. ;)

Jacks

HSC
yeah I read The Hobbit in year 8 or 9 or something like that...I pretty much rewrote the novel in the form of diary entries (I was supposed to be Bilbo...lol) so yeah I still remember the basics. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)