Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban UPDATE (1 Viewer)

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
yay! and i'm collecting the pins! lol! go bubz! :D

don't think i'll be able to see the movie til saturday, though :'(
coz i have to work at night, and my sis obviously has school during the day :chainsaw:
(i think i've mentioned this quite a few times alreayd lol)

ohhh daniel stop looking so fiiiine :shy:
I won't be able to watch the movie until Saturday as well! Plus, I've got two speeches due on Monday and Tuesday, but screw that, I have to go watch the movie.

As for Daniel: Must you?! I've not resigned myself to going to hell over him just yet... or maybe. Ack. That hair. Don'tyoujustwanttorunyourfingersthroughit? *cough*

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Perhaps
I won't be able to watch the movie until Saturday as well! Plus, I've got two speeches due on Monday and Tuesday, but screw that, I have to go watch the movie.

As for Daniel: Must you?! I've not resigned myself to going to hell over him just yet... or maybe. Ack. That hair. Don'tyoujustwanttorunyourfingersthroughit? *cough*
heheh i'm hoping that the teachers'll strike again next thursday so i can take my sis to watch it :(

of course, teh fact that i have an assignemtn due on friday doesn't matter :p

hahahaha ohhh daniel... *finds more pics*

Originally posted by crazyhomo
sifnt emma
pschh! emma! :chainsaw:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
erm...is that executive producer of the harry potter movies, mark radcliff related to daniel in any way??

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Maveryck
Oh man I'd go for a bit of Emma Watson right now... :(
replace emma watson with daniel radcliffe, and i'd agree with you :p

Originally posted by simmic
what about it??
well it says that he's got two daughters, so i assume that he's not daniel radcliffe's dad. don't know if they're related in any other way, though...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
what about it??
well it says that he's got two daughters, so i assume that he's not daniel radcliffe's dad. don't know if they're related in any other way, though...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yay! and i'm collecting the pins! lol! go bubz! :D
haha I forgot about them promptly the day they came out so I've missed out on most already...Sirius is today's I think...

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i was thinking maybe uncle or something...but i heard that the kids of the director did appear in the movie several times

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
haha I forgot about them promptly the day they came out so I've missed out on most already...Sirius is today's I think...
heheh well i haven't gotten the sirius pin yet. i've got harry and hagrid so far :p
it's dodgy coz you NEED to have the token from that day's daily telegraph, or else they're $6.95 rather than $2 o___O;;;

harrrry potterrrrrrrrr..........

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^ really is that how it works??
lol i thought that if you bought the telegraph then it was free... otherwise you had to pay $2...hmmm rip off

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
^^ really is that how it works??
lol i thought that if you bought the telegraph then it was free... otherwise you had to pay $2...hmmm rip off
nup :(

you have to buy the daily telegraph, cut out the token, give it to them along with $2, adn then you get your pin.

i think i might start scabbing the tokens from my uni cafe... the staff like me :D

btw - from what i've read of reviews, this looks like the best movie so far. i'm not going to go in with any expectations, though..... but i WAS a bit worried about what cauron would do to the movies.... since he directed yu ma ta bien (excuse the spelling), and even though i like slash and all the rest of it in the fanfics, canon is canon... coz cauron kept joking about "sexing up the movie" @____@

anyway. can't wait!

Collin

HSC
N/A
I saw an ad for this on TV yesterday :D:D:D:D:D It's like all dark and gloomy, just the way I like it mwaaaaaahahaha

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
... coz cauron kept joking about "sexing up the movie" @____@
..oh dear :eek:

they showed the premiere in hobart on tv... hmm well ppl were saying "10 stars"...etc and heaps of ppl were dressed up in robes lol :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Woo I reached 1000 posts :D

Hardly an achievement compared to the 14,000 something I have on another forum.. but a milestone nonetheless :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)