HARRY POTTER & the goblet of fire!! (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing what the sphynx would look like </3

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i still have to see it a second time. i see them all at the movies twice.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Oh, and I didn't like the transition from Crouch jr. having his soul sucked out by a dementor to a lame "throw him into Azkaban! that'll teach him for being a naughty boy!'

If they can show Cedric's death you'd think they'd have no qualms about showing a dementor kiss.

klh

HSC
where did you get your hands on a dvd copy? i thought they werent gonna release it till april next year???

yes, the maze was a bit sucky..how it will change your personality or somethign like that...blah

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
klh said:
where did you get your hands on a dvd copy? i thought they werent gonna release it till april next year???
Pirated copy obviously, someone downloaded it from someone who got it somehow

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ugly14 said:
my only complaint....*its too short and not enough explanation of things* (i was expecting alot more things to happen) but they took too much out......which makes it really hard to understand if u haven't read the book beforehand.
yeah the movie cuts out a lot from the book and moves really fast at some scenes. but it hard to comprise that many pages in a book into a 2 and a half hour movie.

M.I.A-187

HSC
watched it, all i have to say is that they stuff dumbledore up....the dude isn't what he suppose to be.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
the movie was crudded, i reckon:

-Dumbledore doesn't match...
-Wat's with the Beauxbaton chicks' antrance? Oooh, Aaaah how lame
-Durmstrang entrance just as embarrasing

...overall...

-heaps chopped off the original story. But i guess that's understandable. The mvie was 2 hours already, hard to add more without losing consciousness...

-P_D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It was alright I guess... it seemed sought of short and very rushed, I'd give it 7/10.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
she looks more like a malfoy :|

helen mccrory as bellatrix... hmppphhh...!

klh

HSC
i was thinkiong where was this thread? i must have missed it...
anyway, the DVD is going to be released sooner than what was originally stated, from April 5th to March 29th. available fo pre-order at Sanity and JB, Sanity includes shipping p/h while JB doesnt add that to the cost. its about 36 bucks.
links: http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=662679&intArtistID=204713 or http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvds/id/834441

Luckily i found the update to the release date on Leaky, its gone through a redesign so if youre looking for more news, that sites one fo the best.

And well my initial impressions of the new castings were..less than positive, btu maybe they can turn it around. I was very turned off by Tonks casting to be honest...ANd the rumours about Liz Hurley being Bellatrix would have hit the right spot ahhaha, but maybe not...

Last edited:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I'm REALLY pleased Liz Hurley wasn't cast as Bellatrix. She would have completely ruined the character for me.

Also, on Mugglecast I think it was, they read a quote from the girl who's playing Luna about how she was really nervous at the photoshoot cause it was her first one, and she's sorry if she doesn't look how fans imagined her (I guess there were probably a lot of negative reactions within fandom) and that she'll do her best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)