HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS - thoughts (SPOILERS!!) (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah and why would a wizard ever need a drivers license?

first of all they can aparate, second of all how would they ever get in trouble?

"hi do you know why i pulled you over? yes because you cant drive for shit. License and registration pls"
*confunded*
- but i allready showed you my particulars officer
" right you did, *confused sounding* carry on then"

fe2008

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Or you could just read the transcript that was posted where JKR confirmed as much.
whats the transcript ???? :s confused :p

beentherdunthat

HSC
I read the transcript. I wish I was theree!!! :( :( :( That's really cool, answering peoples questions, I have a few as well!!! Wish she does it again. There was a funny question Like 'Does Minerva Love Dumbledore?', and she's like "NO! Not everybody falls in love with everyone else!!"

Someone also wanted to ask what Severus' boggart would have been... But didn't get the chance. I wonder what it would have beenn...?

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Someone also wanted to ask what Severus' boggart would have been... But didn't get the chance. I wonder what it would have beenn...?
lily's corpse maybe?

spoonbender

HSC
I thought it was the best book ever!

Draco Might have been covering up for them, but after the worsened treatment of him and his family following the escape of Harry and co., he might have thought that Voldy would go easy on the punishment of his family.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Good thinking wat a tank, and bubz i thought jkr said that she was playing quidditch and then she stopped to look after the kids at home....

beentherdunthat

HSC
watatank said:
lily's corpse maybe?
Yeah perhaps... Dumbledores was His sisters corpse... I think Snape is an enigma, though, he's a bundle of surprises...

HSC
in the third book it was macgonagall telling her she failed everything. surely it would no longer be that though :p

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Oh okay yeah that would make sense. I forget so much from the book like i am reading the first one and goin g"Oh, I dont remember that happening!" I recommend to re read the books lol The movies are shit in comparison.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Yeh they should have included more than just half the book in the 5th one!!!! it could have gone for another hour!!!! idiots!!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The problem is that if they go any longer than two and a half hours, people will start to lose interest.

The other problem is that many of the actors don't care much for what theyr'e doing. I saw part of Prisoner of Azkaban a few weeks ago, and I have to say Alan Rickman looked incredibly bored with what he was doing. He's an excellent actor - take Hans Gruber in Die Hard as an example of what he can do - but in the Harry Potter movies he looked like he'd rather be elsewhere.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Isn't that his whole character as Snape? I think he plays it quite well

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah asylum is right, thats exactly how the character is supposed to be played.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i agree that he's just playing his role of snape though i think it's probably also just HIM..think of his character in love actually haha..he does it well, anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)