Harry potter 7 - Leaked REAL - HEAR ME OUT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven2000

HSC
Harry potter 7 has been leaked on the internet. Wikipedia says

"Nevertheless, a number of apparent leaks, taking the form of hundreds of photographs of pages from the book, emerged on websites and P2P networks in the week prior to release, leading Scholastic to seek a subpoena to identify the pirate.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows#_note-7 The content of the leak was described by Scholastic speaker Kyle Good as "convincing" but Good refused to comment on its authenticity, only noting that it conflicted with two other claimed leaks. Sarah Beal of Bloomsbury also refused to directly say whether the scanned pages were authentic, replying that "It may look real, but it doesn't mean they are.""

Anyway, as you can see, scholastic sought a subpoena to identify the pirate.
why would they do that if it is fake.

I have seen this leak and i can say i am 100% that it is real. Anyone after seeing it will say that it is real

Last edited by a moderator:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
You sound suprised.

Welcome to the internet. Movies, games, apps and books (especially popular books) get scanned and uploaded to the internet within a matter of hours.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
You sound suprised.

Welcome to the internet. Movies, games, apps and books (especially popular books) get scanned and uploaded to the internet within a matter of hours.
Uploaded within hours of release. This book hasn't been released yet.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
it's funny when the subpoena news is being used as the fact of this leaked shot as the person who has given subpoena is not mentioned whether he/she only uploaded 1 page or a whole book

How he/she did upload a whole book in photobucket?

sladehk

le random
HSC
man i really wanna wait but..
dam i wish harry was = snape + mum
so snape becomes a good guy as its his son lol
that would be hilarious!

btw i just checked and the links are deleted becoz of complaints so probably, it was the REAL DEAL

Last edited:

sladehk

le random
HSC
"During a July 2007 interview broadcast on the BBC One's Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, Rowling announced that "scar" was no longer the last word in the book. Although long reported and confirmed by Rowling to be the final word of book 7, Rowling went on record as saying that "Scar is quite near the end, but it's not the last word." She refused to say what the last word was.[64]"

i got jb_nc's version but in his/her version, scar is like not even in the last 10+ pages =(

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
"During a July 2007 interview broadcast on the BBC One's Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, Rowling announced that "scar" was no longer the last word in the book. Although long reported and confirmed by Rowling to be the final word of book 7, Rowling went on record as saying that "Scar is quite near the end, but it's not the last word." She refused to say what the last word was.[64]"

i got jb_nc's version but in his/her version, scar is like not even in the last 10+ pages =(
thats because its the first ten chapters, u can read the rest in the photographs until someone transcribes it

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I've sort of scanned through the first couple of chapters and I'm not convinced it's real. Stylistically it seems like someone mimicking Rowling's writing - mimicking it well mind you, but there's something off about it. I could be wrong, I guess I'll see on Saturday - meanwhile I don't think I'll read any more of this version. Just in case. :p

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
On my version its on the very last line.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Who cares, really? I'm still going to buy the book. I'm sure most of us are thinking the same.

J

jhakka

This thread has been closed for a couple of reasons:
1. Linking to the files has major copyright issues attached.
2. It's encouraging people to be mean and post spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)