hardest sexual position (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Random fact: Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Thats when you put new rims on your car.

Simmey

HSC
DopeyB said:
read through the thread bitch, there is plenty of anal love around
gee, lets not make it personal or anything. Thats my opinion. if you cant hack it then dont post ur little sexual excapades up here expecting you to be glorified.
You want to tackle a taboo subject then expect to have some objection. I wasnt attacking you personally, i dont agree with the subject.

Simmey

HSC
Sophie777 said:
I just have a real issue with letting someone have anal sex with me thats all. I couldn't bring myself to do it.
My point exactly, its a personal thing.....very personal. There's just something about it

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Right.

If you are reading this now and want to waa about anal sex....

Read the whole board again.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If you have anal sex you will look like goatse.cx

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Hahahaha... goatse.

Back to the topic... hardest sexual position would be having the girl suspend herself in the doorway because she really needs to be fit to hold herself up there plus the guy needs to have decent upper body strength to help support her.

mugrug

ur_inner_child said:
I wasn't going to reply but...

Do you know where babies come from?

It only frikin "discharges blood and uterous lining" because no penis decided to come in and fertilize and what not.

Anyways. Anal is good for some, and anal is no good for others. Me and my bf said no. End of story.

She likes punk, he likes rap.
He likes red, she likes blue

This is a pointless arguement.
So guys should only have sex with girls when they're pregnant?

But yeah I agree, each to their own =P

Sophie777 said:
Urine is excreted though a completely different hole. The place in a woman where a penis goes was designed exactly for that reason. And menstruation is about being a woman and being able to have children. It isn't disgusting at all.

The pee hole is different for a woman, in the male the uring and sperm both come out of the same hole.

"designed" for that reason *sense a religious debate* =P Nah, i don't wanna start that. I agree that menstuation is natuarl and a beautiful thing... but you still wouldn't want to put your dick in it =P haha.

(edit: merged posts ;P)

Last edited by a moderator:

daunt

HSC
SmokedSalmon said:
yeah i know, wouldn't the guy feel yuk cause he is sticking his penis into the excrement hole? *shudder*
i spose it is ok tho... as long as the guy cleans his dick thoroughly before he puts it anywhere else!
I know a guy who's gay but hates all anal sex. He's just into fooling around. I think it's safe to say that he wouldn't be alone there.

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
ive never done a chick in the arse.... i kinda think its a little gross and pain ful for her....well i guess it depends on the width of ur dick...mmm...i dnt think anyone wud enjoy a dick in their arse unless they were use to one... :confused:

HSC
DopeyB said:
Whats the hardest sexual position u guys got urself into.. this is a serious question!

hardest one for me would be, its like a gymnast position. I picked up my gf and u basically go her up the ass whilst holding her (she's off the ground)..ur arms do all the work so you need to be very strong especially if she's got a bit of meat on her, and fit to last the distance
lol thats crazy

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
i recommend anal, shuter and i have tried out (he likes chocolate too!)

Sos0

*vomits*

This forum is gross...

I used to like sex, before i read this.....

*scarred for life*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)